Estate Agents

Will1

Please would you be so kind, I am looking for Estate agents in Phuket, Patong area.

I am looking for Estate agent offices, where the agent visits the property and takes photos.

I would like names of agents and phone numbers.

many thanks

Go to phukettegazette.net

Go to the yellow pages and type in real estate agents.

But OP asked for ones that actually visit the property! ..... And take their own pictures!

More chance of finding a virgin in said town.

He can get phone numbers and ask them himself.

What's wrong with a bit of self-effort?

It's a bit humorous IMO that the number one job for expats here seems to be in the sale of property; real estate sales and estate agents.

Yet when someone asks if anyone knows one that actually works, no answers that fit the bill.

Edited by fiddlehead

Call Ben (Lady) during business hours. I sold Real Estate for several years in Amelika and recently rented a house in the Paaklok area with her help. Forgot the name of the company but they have the best service this side of the big pond. Once you contact her and get the name of their outfit just check out their website. It is the finest I have encountered in years. Good photos of every room, maps to show location,etc. Overall a 10 out of ten.

Edited by bunta71

Call Ben (Lady) during business hours. I sold Real Estate for several years in Amelika and recently rented a house in the Paaklok area with her help. Forgot the name of the company but they have the best service this side of the big pond. Once you contact her and get the name of their outfit just check out their website. It is the finest I have encountered in years. Good photos of every room, maps to show location,etc. Overall a 10 out of ten.

Sorry, how do i contact Ben (Lady) ?

Well this is proving to be more difficult than anticipated, surely there must be an agent somewhere.

Sorry, how do i contact Ben (Lady) ? Well this is proving to be more difficult than anticipated, surely there must be an agent somewhere.
Sorry about that... her number in the daytime is 081-894-598

Ben, lovely lady, recently found me a place in Rawai.

She works for Welta at HouseinPhuket.

I copied the following from a google add further up the page:

Hello, my name is Wellta

Many houses for rent on my island

Phuket. Maybe I can help you.

www.houseinphuket.com/