Why So Many Tossers ?

geezer

i read this forum from time to time

and some of the threads are worth a shout and some of the opinions are valid

but so many of you just have most stupid things to say its unbelievable all this bullshit about british american thats so pathetic sort it out pat pong get some threads on there thats worth reading not all this crap :o

Guest IT Manager

I think it is import not to rip into the elderly and infirm, especially considering the amount of "dosh" geezer constantly tells us he has.

Like the bad smell after a big dump, he will merge with the others and become part of the firmament. My hope is that it will be soon.

:o

tomy, your science, knowledge and wisdom are so famous here that I don't think that any of your post need to be changed or removed ... :o

so many good ideas and good thoughts ... we are all impressed :D

you sensibility is so accurate ... B)

what do you complain about exactly? B)

Guest IT Manager
im starting to have a feeling ###### don't like too much, when he became adm. he have erase or change my replies, not nice at all :o

Tomy thats a dreadful thing to say. The only things I changed were spelling errors so you wouldn't come across as a complete fool. I deleted one which was a flame bait and you know it. If you prefer I will negotiate with other admins from the board and do a warning so everyone will see that people are concerned about it, rather than seeing the posting and flaming you, which I had to take an oath on a pile of bibles, not to encourage and to prevent where I can.

Honest injun... :-)

:D

OK i believe you this time IT, please don't change my spelling errors i like it the way it is , oh! man its nice to be back, i thought the site was gone for good or something, miss all you guy from the bottom of my toes, "give me some love man!"

Guest IT Manager
OK i believe you this time IT, please don't change my spelling errors i like it the way it is , oh! man its nice to be back, i thought the site was gone for good or something, miss all you guy from the bottom of my toes, "give me some love man!"

Har Baht :o

Doc, dyslexia, so it would seem from this forum, rules ASU as well as KO. Tomy's still having trouble getting past Dr Seuss, so it would seem. Mind you, he could get many valuable lessons from the spelling, punctuation and grammar, if he'd only take the time to pay attention.

Well done you Angles! by the way. :o (And tuff luk the Ozies) B):D

Tomy IT isn't sneaky about it he shows everyone that he has edited it. So many of your posts are gibberish, nobody understands them at all. Are you dyslexic ?

Tomy keeps himself awake at night wondering if there really is a dog! :o

• 2 weeks later...

alright geezer, you tell em mate balls to em all

wheres I.T get this elderly crap from he's the old git living up north with his wife and kids, idea of a good night out eating at uncle leks for 50 beaht!

know why we're hated gezzer? cus we're young, fly, flashy

Actually quite mistaken there, It's because you are not very clever... the cruel amonngst us would say certifiably Kao San Road Material.

Edited by ###### as well

Edited by IT Manager

Guest IT Manager

When Geezer or Gefukt say anything, they aim to annoy people. If you read their posts you will find little of value, but much which makes people cranky, so they get flamed for sheer stupidity.

I actually think both of them would be better off staying in England and not coming here as backpackers again.

Sorry Mrentoul... it's a bad habit caused by years of teaching or something.

Perhaps, but teach me how to distinguish between 'to' and 'too'.

Grammatically, of course, it is clear, but how to control my keyboard?

Reading in here, I am absolutly not the only one with this 'keyboard problem. :o