Botox - Getting The Run-Around On Prices?

bucklt

I want to have it done on forehead/bridge of nose/crows feet.

Went to one clinic last night and got 3 different quotes and afterwards, a friend suggested they may be using stuff from China etc.

So; can anyone recommend a place in CM where I can have this done at reasonable price and using good quality Botox?

Many thanks.

Tony :jap:

I can recommend Golden Herb Body Care Centers.There are one or two in C.M.but you will have to ask where they are.They are located all over  Thailand, and most Professional. Ive used them for 10 Years now, their Botox is safe,the Staff highly trained, and product range exceptional.You wont find better,i tried most..Let us know your findings,they do a Range of Mens Products<br>

Sorry, but the cost is high because botox is priced at over 20,000 baht per bottle. The cost of the shot is very small..

Thank you.

Within c30 seconds last night, this is what I got: ''The normal price is 20,000 baht but now I have a promotion of 15,000 baht and if you come to my home clinic, it's only 10,000 baht''.

A friend, similar skin condition to myself, living/working in BKK has this treatment every c6 months or so, and pays between 5000-6000 baht.

I don't need a bottle of the stuff...thanks :jap: just an honest quote from someone I would be willing to re-visit every 6 months or so.

I can recommend Golden Herb Body Care Centers.There are one or two in C.M.but you will have to ask where they are.They are located all over  Thailand, and most Professional. Ive used them for 10 Years now, their Botox is safe,the Staff highly trained, and product range exceptional.You wont find better,i tried most..Let us know your findings,they do a Range of Mens Products<br>

Thank you.

Have sent an email to their Head Office in BKK, asking where their centres/clinics are, here in CM.