Pattaya Sports Summer Do Scrap

rocky123

Glad to see the idiot and his mates in spedo's who drenched me my wife and many other dressed up people at the "Pattaya Sports club summer do" got a few digs from one guy who had the bottle to object. Unfortunately the brave guy took a few digs from 8 of spedo's mates as is the norm, but went away the winner. Good on you Mate, Shame the club let it go on for so long, CRAP DO, never go again.

Hate to see this disappear from the screen without a single reply, a huge disappointment. The summer sports do is usually a blanket name for a golf "do", it should be re-christened a wake, ever sat with a party of golfers discussing ???? brain deadening is the objective word. The eight or so guys dressed in their Speedos were the gay boys, a regular group that meet there, their limp wrists should have given the game away, they do get a bit bitchy when a good looking woman (or guy) gets into their midst, hence you got into their sights.

The true sportsmen at that establishment are the darts players, these are the true herculean Olympians. Now that darts are an official sport at the Olympics, the hallowed halls of the Sports Club will be adorned with statues of Zeus, Hermes, Athena, Titan and of course the most famous Aesop, for there are some tales of true sporting local heroes present, a few bottles of Tiger Ale helping the heroics along

Although I have got absolutely nothing at all to do with this "sporting" club I wish to unreservedly apologies through the club chairman and committee on the behaviour of the members present

Just a memo, If an individual can complete a 100 yard dash in under in under 20 minutes it is possible to become a member of this club

Edited by jori