Swedish National Arrested By Thai Police For Drug Production

webfact

Swede Arrested in Rayong for Drug Producing

post-128-073507000 1279192201_thumb.png

Photo: Thai TV Channel 3

RAYONG: -- The Swedish national Kim Roger Eriksson has been arrested in Rayong suspected of the crime of producing the illegal drug "Ya Ice" - a special type of meta amphetamin, reports news.sanook.com.

Thai Police found a laboratory in his house, which they believe was used to produce "Ya Ice." Thai TV Channel 3 is running footage of the arrest and the laboratory as well.

The Swedish embassy in Bangkok confirms that a Swedish national has been arrested, but for know they don't have any further information.

"We got a call from the police that a Swede was arrested, but we are still waiting for the police report."

According to news.sanook.com Thai Police the Swedish Police has searched for Kim Roger Eriksson suspected for being steroid internet dealer. His alleged primary market was North America and Europe. According to Thai Police his income was over 100,000 US dollar per month.

In Thailand he is suspected of producing and exporting the illegal drug “Ya Ice.” According news.sanook.com he works together with Hells-Angels.

His wife claims that her husband is property agent. And she believe that the alleged “Ya Ice” drug is just washing gel.

Source: ScandAsia

--ScandAsia.com

2010-07-15

footer_n.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Swedish week and its just only Thursday.

100 G a month? Thats a lot of vacations and 'another round' for everybody, including the people already passed out.

May be he is the one supplying the Soi 3 gang.

He was actually arrested right here in my condo in BKK this morning at 2am. Apparently the foyer staff tell me there were 20 police present. He lived here although lab was in Rayong. Not sure now where he was arrested here or there after reading article

Edited by zorro1

Swedish week  and its just only Thursday.

100 G a month? Thats a lot of vacations and 'another round' for everybody, including the people already passed out.

May be he is the one supplying the Soi 3 gang.

I would like to get into this washing gel business. Do the BIB sell franchises?

"His wife didn't know"

Yeah right, just like Taksin's wife didn't know nothing about what he was doing...

Is that the most intelligent contribution you can make about a Swede being busted on a drugs charge?

"His wife didn't know"

Yeah right, just like Taksin's wife didn't know nothing about what he was doing...

Is that the most intelligent contribution you can make about a Swede being busted on a drugs charge?

I think, like the Russian musician in Pattaya, they are both innocent.

Another scan from the Thai police.

Seems the Swedes are a target over the last few news articles - one gets out after 10 years and the other looking to take his place for the balance of time. Is there something in the water in Sweden?

blink.gif

:rolleyes:

Guess it’s just a ‘pay back’, because the Swedes let them Thais pick their berries under incredible circumstances.

What a weird world, Iranians got busted at the airport, while he was producing it in Rayong. At least he’s not a smuggler. Smoerebroet might be gone for a while.

Swedes are really outstanding, doesn’t matter what they do…helping tourist police to arrest a guy who had 0.8.gram of Ganja.

Guess they should hide behind trees, what they’re doing in their country.

I won’t buy a Volvo now, these guys are so weird.

Can never believe first news.

Case in Pattaya - police find 0.25g of ice in lady's apartment - she told police a foreign friend sold it to her - on her statement and three girlfriends alone the police wait outside his condo (as they didn't know the room number) and demand all the cash he has on him 50k- they give him in a return an old photocopy of some marked notes and left with the cash - two days later they returned and gave him 7k and charged him with dealing - he has done time and is facing 5 years. No warrants, no possession, no evidence just the word of a bar girl who offered something bigger in return for her release. Feel safe now guys??

"His wife didn't know"

And yours is?????

Glegolo

Seems the Swedes are a target over the last few news articles - one gets out after 10 years and the other looking to take his place for the balance of time. Is there something in the water in Sweden?

blink.gif

Surely not "a crackdown on the swedes?" What next I wonder the carrots, peas, potatoes:cheesy:

• Like 1

blink.gif

Guess it's just a 'pay back', because the Swedes let them Thais pick their berries under incredible circumstances.

What a weird world, Iranians got busted at the airport, while he was producing it in Rayong. At least he's not a smuggler. Smoerebroet might be gone for a while.

Swedes are really outstanding, doesn't matter what they do…helping tourist police to arrest a guy who had 0.8.gram of Ganja.

Guess they should hide behind trees, what they're doing in their country.

I won't buy a Volvo now, these guys are so weird.

Yes it is really shitty with these idiots in Sweden dragging our name in the dirt. And make the rest

of us swedes easy targets for stupid comments like this.

I suggest a grip of yourself is never wrong. and dont jump on a whole population please.

Glegolo

I wont belive anything before the NATION prints it black on white....the source says it all SANOOK.com 555 :bah:

In times where everybody is hiding behind his nickname in a Forum, its for sure very important to print the full name of the guy....where are the pictures?

where is the proof? To me it sounds like an April joke. :jap:

If the guys is guilty, I have no problem with this arrest. No country needs that kind of input among their people. We'll see.

And if the guy is innocent? What is the cost to mount a quality defense? If found innocent, who will pay for legal costs? Arresting a person guilty or innocent is an expensive as well as emotional event. Accusations have serious ramifications. There are numerous stories about financial ruin and suicides as a result of an arrest that ended up as "Sorry, there was some mistake. Never mind." oc

blink.gif

Guess it's just a 'pay back', because the Swedes let them Thais pick their berries under incredible circumstances.

What a weird world, Iranians got busted at the airport, while he was producing it in Rayong. At least he's not a smuggler. Smoerebroet might be gone for a while.

Swedes are really outstanding, doesn't matter what they do…helping tourist police to arrest a guy who had 0.8.gram of Ganja.

Guess they should hide behind trees, what they're doing in their country.

I won't buy a Volvo now, these guys are so weird.

Yes it is really shitty with these idiots in Sweden dragging our name in the dirt. And make the rest

of us swedes easy targets for stupid comments like this.

I suggest a grip of yourself is never wrong. and dont jump on a whole population please.

Glegolo

I would agree, that we would do better to stick to the specific topic and allegations while at the same time refraining from tarring a whole country and race (whether it be Swedes or Thais), which borders on flaming.

Thanks,

TT

For the Moderation Team

news.sanook.com ???

Odd choice of names assuming one wants to be quoted as a source of reliable news.

Sanook.com was the first serious Thai language portal set up in the late 90s and sold to a South African company for quite big bucks, later sold on again. It is still a well known brand amongst Thai internet users and among other things it is the local partner of Ebay. It is taken seriously by Thais but, judging by your comment, you cannot read Thai, so your perception of the brand doesn't matter a whole lot.

<div>Shame!</div><div><br></div><div>Thou shall not sell grass where lions feast. It will make them vomit. They will pounce on you.</div><div><br></div>

<br><br>May be he is the one supplying the Soi 3 gang.<br>
<br><br>I wouldn't suppose he has adequate machinery to meet the demands for Soi 3.

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

"His wife didn't know"

I think, like the Russian musician in Pattaya, they are both innocent.

Another scan from the Thai police.

Not so sure about that Rucharee.