Wireless Internet

galowgala

I live about 1 km up soi siam country club from sukhomvit and have just bought a laptop, can anyone recommend a reasonable priced and more importantly reliable and fast speed wireless intern connection

I only know that the area along Pattaya Beachroad has a "city-WIFI" and I do have some experiences with Kirz. They offer 1MB for THB 990.

If you are planning to use your laptop mostly at/around your home, get a wired internet connection with a wireless router.

I live about 1 km up soi siam country club from sukhomvit and have just bought a laptop, can anyone recommend a reasonable priced and more importantly reliable and fast speed wireless intern connection

I only know that the area along Pattaya Beachroad has a "city-WIFI" and I do have some experiences with Kirz. They offer 1MB for THB 990.

If you are planning to use your laptop mostly at/around your home, get a wired internet connection with a wireless router.

Thank you for that info, but i would also like a wifi that covers as much internet connection throughout Thailand in most areas as i travel quite a bit

Thank you for that info, but i would also like a wifi that covers as much internet connection throughout Thailand in most areas as i travel quite a bit

I think you mean "mobile internet" and for what i know there is no "fast" mobile internet in Thailand yet.

why don't you just take the best internet connection package available to your area and then with a Wi-Fi router just make that connection wireless? i had True before and i was quite happy with it because it was also widely available all around the city, so many hot spots and i was just using the same password and username from the static connection to get access to it.