Fuji Finepix F70Exr

I haven't actually used one but I have an F47 which I get on really well with. My only complaint about it is that it is not very good in low light conditions and the results can be a little "soft" when viewed at full size (I actually like this when taking macro pics of flowers and such as it looks a bit arty).

If I understand the EXR technology correctly then it was designed to address these problems so it should be a good camera. The F80EXR is worth considering too by the look of it or if you don't need 10x optical zoom then the F200EXR with 5x zoom looks even better as it has a larger sensor, better resolution and is only slightly more expensive.

Edited by inthepink

the new (not released yet) upcoming Fuji FinePix F300EXR is looking interesting... seems they have developed the first Phase Detection AF (how a DSLR focus') compact camera. It's other features are pretty impressive too..

review info is scant at present, but its causing quite a stir on some photo forums..

look at it on the Fuji website .here.

Goshawk,

Thank you for the update. I looked at the Fuji website last week to try and determine when new models might come out. Didn't expect to see them so soon.

Some nice improved features in the newest model. I think I will wait for it's debut before I make my purchase.

Thanks again.