July 2, 200521 yr Can anyone recommend a good, Thai-priced dental clinic? No need for an English-speaking dentist. I need to take my whole family (4, including me), and on a salary of 60,000/month that rules out places like the Dental Hospital, etc. Thanks for your suggestions.
July 2, 200521 yr Where in Thailand are you?! Dentalsea in Phuket do free checkups - www.dentalsea.com but if you're in Chiang Mai that might not be much help!
July 2, 200521 yr As said you location is rather important. I would ask about experience of others in your area as the local dentist is probably what you want. Don't know about other cities but here in Bangkok almost every major street has an office or two. You might also consider a general hospital as they all have dental centers and be priced according to the normal hospital price range. Obviously you would not choose Bumrungrad or Bangkok Hospital for a low price.
July 2, 200521 yr Author As said you location is rather important. I would ask about experience of others in your area as the local dentist is probably what you want. Don't know about other cities but here in Bangkok almost every major street has an office or two. You might also consider a general hospital as they all have dental centers and be priced according to the normal hospital price range. Obviously you would not choose Bumrungrad or Bangkok Hospital for a low price. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> We live in Bangkok, in the Bangna area. Edited July 2, 200521 yr by haroldc
July 2, 200521 yr the pratunam district in bangkok has many thai dentists that are not too expensive. look for the places with a tooth with thai writing. I think there are around 6 places around that area that cater mostly to thai folks. I go to the one near indra regent hotel. I don't know their name because I can't read the writing. hehehe. sorry. same side of the street as the hotel along ratchaprarop road between petchaburi road and indra regent. the lady dentist's mom hangs out in front of the door all the time. the first time I saw her, I thought she was a street person. so, be respectful. otherwise, you might find a tooth missing. the lady speaks english. she charged me 400 baht for a cleaning. the one across the street charges 500 baht for a cleaning. with kids, you might be able to get a discount. ask. I heard of cheaper places. but I don't know where. if you hear of any, let us know. there are at least 2 places in pratunam that charge 900 baht for a cleaning. so ask for the price before diving in.
July 2, 200521 yr Yan Hee Hospital Best place in the world as far as I am concerned. Ask any Thai about Yan Hee I would be interested in theirs and your feed back MP5 Out
July 2, 200521 yr Can anyone recommend a good, Thai-priced dental clinic? No need for an English-speaking dentist. I need to take my whole family (4, including me), and on a salary of 60,000/month that rules out places like the Dental Hospital, etc. Thanks for your suggestions. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Sukhumvit Soi 77, near Sukhumvit Rd, opposite Carrefour are 2 clinics. I have had good experiences with the one closer to Sukhumvit Rd (outside is made of wood and glass).
July 3, 200521 yr Yan Hee HospitalBest place in the world as far as I am concerned. Ask any Thai about Yan Hee I would be interested in theirs and your feed back MP5 Out <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Isn't Yan Hee's specialty sex change operations? How do you know it's the best place?
Create an account or sign in to comment