Quad

jayenram

There are at least two ATV manufacturers in Thailand being IMAC and MONIKA cannot vouch for their standards tho. I also believe that Polaris have a franchise here.

In an earlier reply someone said they had a friend who wanted to sell a Polaris 500 which is just what I am looking for. Is it still available ???

There are at least two ATV manufacturers in Thailand being IMAC and MONIKA cannot vouch for their standards tho. I also believe that Polaris have a franchise here.

In an earlier reply someone said they had a friend who wanted to sell a Polaris 500 which is just what I am looking for. Is it still available ???

Its been sold :o

Its been sold :D

Did he get the Bht 390,000 that he was asking for, Dave? :o

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There ,im a Dealer In Pattaya ,whom sells and rents ATVS,IN JAN 06 THEY BECOME ROAD LEGAL providing they are fitted with lights etc,it comes with a plate same as bikes

i am a dealer for IMAC the biggest distrubutor in South East Asia,also they are the manufacturers as well,the IMAC brand is made to EEC AND USA SPEC,the American Army use them /Thai Army/Airforce/Police.My shop is on the TIPP PLAZA ON BEACH ROAD PATTAYA,you can my rentals on the road now! legally with Insurance .

if you want to reach me e mail me at [email protected]

the owner of the reggae bar in Kalim (Phuket) has a converted 3-wheel tuk tuk. Basically the body has been removed and the front forks have been changed to long "chopper" style ones.

The result looks pretty cool. Sort of a three wheeled chopper bike.

I'm pretty sure its street legal.

i'll take a pic and post it here when i'm next down that way.

Hi There ,im a Dealer In Pattaya ,whom sells and rents ATVS,IN JAN 06 THEY BECOME ROAD LEGAL providing they are fitted with lights etc,it comes with a plate same as bikes

i am a dealer for IMAC the biggest distrubutor in South East Asia,also they are the manufacturers as well,the IMAC brand is made to EEC AND USA SPEC,the American Army use them /Thai Army/Airforce/Police.My shop is on the TIPP PLAZA ON BEACH ROAD PATTAYA,you can my rentals on the road now! legally with Insurance .

if you want to reach me e mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for the info KISSKISS but your post (whilst slightly informative) is bordering on SPAM.

Please read the Forum Rules... we have a Zero Spam Tolerance, and you wouldn't want your membership terminated... :o

You may suggest that members PM you for details... or post your advertising links in the Classifieds section of the Forum.

Please provide more information, not advertising.

• 9 months later...

i didnt know they were illegal, I was driving one all over the place im chiang mai and never got booked once. It was my gf's friends husband and none of them told me it was not legal to do it. you can see it in my photo album thing