Russian Conductor Charged With Child Sex Returns To Thailand

webfact

He now conducts for The <i>Russian </i>Pedioharmonic <i><i>Orchestra </i></i>and has recently created an instru mental revival of Rolf Harris`s famous hit, Two Little Boys.

I guess your next post is that the Rolf Harris hit is the key of A minor!

Edited by Wozzit

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these clowns for real?

Unfortunately yes.

Besides that how can he be blacklisted? He hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

It seems that there really is no set procedure for ANYTHING in this country, and that the keeper of the stamps (the big guy who sits in the airconditioned bit of the office with his blinds pulled down over the windows) really can make it up as he goes along.

This could turn out to be a great business idea.

Start an NGO, request 1 million baht from all foreigners living in Pattaya and issue press-statements indicating those that doesn't comply with the 'donation'. The risk of getting black-listed under a mere suspicion of crime, i.e. before the investigation has even been concluded, would be enough to make a lot of people try to cough up some dough...

This could turn out to be a great business idea.

Start an NGO, request 1 million baht from all foreigners living in Pattaya and issue press-statements indicating those that doesn't comply with the 'donation'. The risk of getting black-listed under a mere suspicion of crime, i.e. before the investigation has even been concluded, would be enough to make a lot of people try to cough up some dough...

As I mentioned earlier, they believed that he would NEVER come back, so they could show the world that he has run away, so he must be guilty.

Now they are deep in the poop, because all reports so far suggest that they have NO hard evidence whatsoever. They wanted to have a quick shakedown of a famous foreigner for 300k and a photo opportunity. I have a sneaking suspicion this won't even get to trial and he will be exonerated.

I can just imagine the plea bargain, but in this case it will be the police begging to save their asses. "We remove the charges, and you get your life back, but please don't tell anyone that we had no evidence whatsoever."

Can you sue for defamation if this kind of stuff is proven to be untrue?