Marathon - Anyone Else Ran? It Was Rather Fun!

Neole

Although I ran only 11 km (1 lap) it was quite fun starting off at 4 am. Before that I was drunk and dancing off at Hollywood Disco till 3.30 am. Decided to go for it, what the heck, and it turned out to be refreshing and lost a few calories as well!

I was actually planning to run the 5 km fun run, but that branched off to Naklua and I never saw the sign for the turn so I accidentally ran the 11km which was better going all the way down beach road including walking street. Sure to get sore feet and legs for a day though!

Yeah, I ran the quarter. That was enough for me. I certainly wasn't out drinking until 3:30am! You'd have probably won if you'd had an early night and prepared for it :blink::D

Anyway, I enjoyed it but didn't do so well. The turn out to these marathons is always very good. It's amazing how many Thais travel around the country for the events. The age range is also impressive.

I went out to take some photos at 4.00am. But the photos of the scenery, street girls, beach, market stalls etc etc were in fact much more interesting!!. Credit to anyone who ran though, I was sweating buckets walking! Nice having a beer at 6.00am watching it though.

Edited by photosonmytravels