My Trip To Pattaya

peregrine8

I have to say that I have been a little disappointed with our trip..   The beaches are not very nice and we had some problems with the jet ski venders/rentals..  I do have say the locals have all been very nice.  The expat men all very friendly .. Expat women not so much.  I hate to say this but there are a lot of very smelly tourists here.  Being caught down wind from some very very bad.....  The hotel is not very nice but the employees more then make up for that..  Oh and if any potential tourists to Pattaya is reading this... following a women around the hotel taking pictures and video.. that is not flirting it is stalking....  Actually that would apply to anyone.. very very creepy...  My son however has had an awsome time diving in Sattahip ...  He has one more day of diving and has decided he would like to stay here..lol..  Well I am off to find some lunch..<BR><BR>Peregrine8

"the expat men are very friendly", the bar girls all say that as well :whistling:

There has been several threads about how friendly are westerners to other westerners. Or western men friendly to other western women. So I gave my observations..... But if comparing me to a bar girl all is all u got out of it.... So be it