Any Ex-Sas In Bangkok

swallowtail1

You will find no shortage of...err...Ex SAS...at a certain bar at NANA,BK

Many of them have no problem divulging their...err...past...to the innocent bystander,

Yet, if approached by another...errr...fellow SAS....said parties might suddenly become a little shy :rolleyes:

Got no idea why this might be the case, maybe...err...securtiy reasons :whistling:

C,mon this is a gee-up, doesnt it belong in the jokes forum??

we got SWATs in Pattaya, deal?....still on the Sukhumvit Rd :D

When you SWATs, you wouldnt by chance be referring to the tourist police would you? :D

I reckon if the big guy OP (AKA SAS) were to approach the tourist police for polite conversation they would punch him in the nose and he would run off crying to his mummy

SAS, SWAT, TOURIST POLICE...its a bit hard to tell who are the biggest to$$ers:P

<br>21 or 22?<br><br>Question - what was the colour of the boatshed at Hereford?<br><br>ph34r.gif<br>
<br><span style="visibility: visible;" id="main"><span style="visibility: visible;" id="search">The Boathouse at <em>Hereford</em> is constructed

from red brick with wood paneling and blue painted doors</span></span>.<br><br>

<br>21 or 22?<br><br>Question - what was the colour of the boatshed at Hereford?<br><br>ph34r.gif<br>
<br><span style="visibility: visible;" id="main"><span style="visibility: visible;" id="search">The Boathouse at <em>Hereford</em> is constructed

from red brick with wood paneling and blue painted doors</span></span>.<br><br>

I thought it was made of glass so that people approaching can always see whether or not the boat is inside wink.gif

LOL - I think I have totally misunderstood this thread!!! Come on guys, what's the decode for this newbie?

Pontrilas sucks. whistling.gif

21 or 22?

Question - what was the colour of the boatshed at Hereford?

ph34r.gif

Now what movie was that in???....Its just amazing the amount of x 'special forces' that are retired in Thailand but as soon as its mentioned that their lies dont quite make the true picture they are never to be seen again.....the other thing I like is when someone is introduced to you and the liars always say 'my name is John I am x special forces....I always laugh at that...Its like saying 'my name is John, Im an x road sweeper/shop assistant etc...you just dont do it

21 or 22?

ph34r.gif

Now what movie was that in???....Its just amazing the amount of x 'special forces' that are retired in Thailand but as soon as its mentioned that their lies dont quite make the true picture they are never to be seen again.....the other thing I like is when someone is introduced to you and the liars always say 'my name is John I am x special forces....I always laugh at that...Its like saying 'my name is John, Im an x road sweeper/shop assistant etc...you just dont do it

haha, great movie; not only for the old master's great acting but it's a classic example of the wannabee tongue.gif

I would but then I would have to kill you

I remember the cartoon that came out years ago about the time of the Gibraltar shootings (1984??).....

Sergeant Smith (SAS) is in the dock. The prosecution lawyer says to him, "Sergeant Smith, why did you shoot the suspect 8 times?". Sergeant Smith pauses for a second and then answers, "because I ran out of ammunition sir". laugh.gif

21 or 22?

ph34r.gif

haha, great movie; not only for the old master's great acting but it's a classic example of the wannabee tongue.gif

Think it was called " Troll Screws The Pooch" as I remember.

After 5 years of living here, I must admit that I've never met anyone who has claimed to be SAS or similar.

But then again, I don't hang around in sewer bars full of desperados and peasant prostitutes.

Are you saying that ex-SAS only hang out in sewer bars full of desperados and peasant prostitutes? Even if it's true, I hope you've got your Reeboks on......... cool.gif

21 or 22?

ph34r.gif

Think it was called " Troll Screws The Pooch" as I remember.

After 5 years of living here, I must admit that I've never met anyone who has claimed to be SAS or similar.

But then again, I don't hang around in sewer bars full of desperados and peasant prostitutes.

No, but you hang around internet forums that are full of arsewipes and talk crap, which is worst? Get a life.. Those sewer bars serve a purpose. I rekon you are the kind of bloke that buys land and puts it in your thai ladyboys name.. Ha haaaaaaaaaaa........