Iphone Carrier

kwestroc

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me out here. I've had True for a bit here as my carrier provider with my iPhone 3G. The EDGE service is horrible most of the time and will not load anything at all, forcing me to go to 3G if possible or try to find a wi-fi spot. I was thinking of switching to DTAC, but can anyone tell me how the EDGE service is with DTAC (and also the 3G if possible)? If anyone has AIS, that would help too! Thanks for the help in advance!

What's the problem with going to 3G? Is the coverage bad in BKK? True 3G is working very well in Chiang Mai....

I'd try DTAC. They are rolling out 3G in BKK, and they have rock solid EDGE service. AIS also has very good EDGE service but no 3G (that the iPhone could use anyway).

Thanks nikster. The 3G with Truemove is spotty in Bangkok. Also, the deal I have is for 1GB and I'm afraid if I keep it on all the time it will run over since I always use my iPhone for data (assuming it's connected). Went to DTAC today and they said they can't let me get any iPhone promotion unless I buy an iPhone from them. BOO!!!!