Oceanpalms Phuket Status

OpusOne

Way overpriced for no sea view. There's some serious margins on this project. Even if they went slightly high end and built to a cost of 50,000 baht per square metre, developer is making a killing. I wonder how much down the "50 % sold off plan" people had to pay to lock in these great prices :)?

There are plenty of completed condo/apartment projects here where you can see what your getting for your money.

Why buy of plan there are plenty of projects that are siting half completed as well and have been like it for a long time and who knows when they will be completed.

There are plenty of completed condo/apartment projects here where you can see what your getting for your money.

Why buy of plan there are plenty of projects that are siting half completed as well and have been like it for a long time and who knows when they will be completed.

How many of these dodgy scams have we seen here where the project construction stops and starts depending on the selling rate?

Maybe someone should ask the Puravarna guy who is in jail in Bangkok his opinion?

My money is on the fact the newbie OP is related to the project.

Oh my, I hope this is a joke as the project certainly looks like one. A website set up in 2006 at the peak of the real estate "bubble." 13 million for an unfurnished apartment. Good luck!

I remember a couple of years ago there was big promotion in Central for a condominium project in Poonpol Plaza c/w small water park & some apartments had sea views. I thought it interesting as a way of promoting inner city living. A Thai guy in a fancy suit replete with cute promo girls lots of people were filling out forms & I assume many paid deposits. I have not been there lately but a few months ago the site was still boarded up & not a single sod of earth had been turned. I have yet to see any news item about this scam.