Tennis Instrutors In Cm

scotbeve

Do any of you other TV members know if there are any quality tennis instructors around in CM? My son would like to further develop his game. He had tried the instructor at 700 yr. stadium last year but it seemed that the guy only wanted to volley the ball and not really put his expertise into the instruction session.

There are tennis courts at Gymkhana scotbeve..so i imagine there are some coaches about there, even if freelance. Could be worth giving them a call to find out whats available and/or if they can put you in touch with a coach.

But of course..no idea what standard though.

There used to be a very good tennis instructor at the sports club in Land & House on the Mae Jo road. He also taught swimming, and he's a really nice guy. I forget his name, but it would be worth checking out. There are tennis courts at the Gymkhana Club, but I'm not sure if they run proper classes to teach children..?

I heard there is an american who played the pro circuit givng lessons. I think he is based out of 700 but not with official affiliations there and his costs are western prices. My friend said he is a good instructor though...

Also, land and house at mae jo seem to have a couple of Thai male instructors on weekends giving private and group lessons mainly to kids. Probably much more reasonably priced..

CB

• 4 weeks later...