Cm2 Disco Siam Square

bambob

presumably this isnt a forbidden topic round here.

whats a good time to get there ,and rough prices for drinks and entrance fees etc?

good nights and bad nights?

what's the quality of the females like in there ?

are there any ladyboys ? i hope not ,just normal women ?

what type of music do they play ,and whats the aircon like ?

thanks

My limited experience is 300 baht cover per person or open a bottle like black for 3000, drinks and mixers also pricey, ladyboys not allowed inside, decent hip hop band made up of foreign band members (with a very attractive Taiwanese singer), aircon ok though dance floor can get a bit hot, lots of clusters of better looking freelancers, volume level makes conversation difficult. Kind of a farang oriented up scale disco. I prefer Thai venues, but CM2 is worth at least a look if you don't mind the prices and find this type venue interesting.

.....ladyboys not allowed inside......

Well I haven't been to CM2 for a year or so, but in the past, the place did see its fair share of them. Watch out for tall attractive women with big knockers and deep voices!

And big hands and feet :o

Yep Pricey,with cover charge and expensive drinks.....well 220 baht for a bottle heineken type thing,bit cheaper if you like draft beer.

Pop band with ok pino singer

Hundreds of freelancers that all fancy themselves as worth considerably more than the going rate :D

Management are mean with the aircon so it gets very hot and heavy in there.

Still prob the busiest falang Inhabited style bar in BKK.

Narcsissus on soi23 is worth a look on fri sat nights awesome place ,multi mill fitout 4 years ago....more thai yuppies there though.

.....ladyboys not allowed inside......

Well I haven't been to CM2 for a year or so, but in the past, the place did see its fair share of them. Watch out for tall attractive women with big knockers and deep voices!

And big hands and feet :o

At least you can have a bit of fun at cm2

bed and Q are boring .

I had the privelige of going to the Miss UNI after party at Narcissus end may.

What amazed me about the hiso tryhard thai gals there was they all had plastic chins,noses,tits,etc etc .Hiso Boys well nuff said ....spoilt little plonkers that havent done a days work in their lives.

Dont know why they want to look like some kind of ersatsz falang.

Some looked like freaks or ladyboys.

CM2 is like q-bar, bed supper club, et al. Basically all the farang orientated nightclubs double as houses of prostitution.

What amazed me about the hiso tryhard thai gals there was they all had plastic chins,noses,tits,etc etc .Hiso Boys well nuff said ....spoilt little plonkers that havent done a days work in their lives.

and good for them :-)

btw, their cars are cool, I'll never get a chance to have one...

In every country hi-so's are freaky : NY, Moscow, London, I think even in Bagdad

At least you can have a bit of fun at cm2

bed and Q are boring .

I had the privelige of going to the Miss UNI after party at Narcissus end may.

What cracks me up is how some of them go over the top in their efforts to look like they are hip or cultured. I grew up in California and there were plenty of phoney people but the hi so crowd in Thailand often take it to another level. The worst trend is the plastic surgery crap being done. Hello ladies, most guys aren't attracted to your fake looking (and feeling) 50k baht or whatever boob job.

Yep, Hi-Sos and wannabe hi-sos are hilarious over here. The effort they go to to look rich and stand out amongst others is unbelievable. The way they expect to be served first and fuss around is as equally unbelievable. Anyone who tries as hard as they do and comes off looking like a bad-mannered freak needs a reality check quickly.

But...as a developing country introduced to (relatively quick) wealth, westernisation, American movies, soap operas and Gaysorn Plaza this is what happens. Emulating anything to a great extent is fake, but they do go overboard yet don't realise it and still think they're great! You have to laugh at them. Maybe in a few years when they've travelled more they will realise how stupid they look. Unfortunately you can quickly see the new generation of Siam Square girls looking snooty and high-heeled taking their place, as well as the young guy who's too good to smile in his sports car and tasteless shirt.

Modesty gains the most respect, but they haven't learnt it yet.

Just my opinion based on one visit but I thought CM2 was a big disapointment.

500 Baht per person entry (Sat night) which inc two drinks each. Music so loud talking was impossible.

Girls were rough looking and completely up there own back sides.

Me and the girl I was with left after 1 hour.

Personally I would never bother to go back.

• 6 years later...

Jan 2012 CM2 update;

Cover now 650 baht includes 2 drinks(big deal) Few Russian girls, many Nana style girls some dressed a little better, some not. No lack of Nana nasties. Hip hop band with caucasion heavily tattood singers reminiscent of recovering heroin addicts I have known. Not crowded at all.

Even Chinese-Thai girl had to pay 350 baht cover. She was pissed and rightfully so as she was the best "bait" that night., vey nice indeed, like an FHM girl, and not commercial at all.

When they had an Italian restaurant in CM2 are you could eat decent food and gain entry into club courtesy as a diner.

Astonishing in this timeframe when many tourists are not coming to Thailand, and other discos have half that price cover or no cover. RCA or Rachada much better on a weekday.

Guess this is but another prime example of some local logic.

The only positive thing is "no smoking" enforced.

Hilarious display of bitter jealousy shown by many posters here. I particularly liked the comment by the poster who complained about 'snooty/stuck up' girls in Siam square area- in other words he is frustrated he can't pick up hot chula Uni girls haha