Changs Guesthouse Contact Info

Cowboyshoe

I'm coming to Hua Hin for a long weekend to visit friends (out by the Maruekatayawan Palace) so proximity to the beach/nightlife/city center isn't my main concern, just looking to save some cash without risking my health and or sanity. Been reading good things about the 'clean yet inexpensive' Changs Guesthouse in Hua Hin but I can't find contact info online.

As my train gets in after midnight I'd like to make sure I can contact and book beforehand. Anyone have their phone number?

(Also feel free to let me know if the glowing online reviews I've read are somehow misleading, I'm open to other suggestions.)

Cheers!

I don't know of a Chang's Guest House, but I do know of a Jing's Guest House, it's centrally located and I have stayed there a few times and can say that Jings deserves it's rave reviews.

Doesn't mean there isn't a Chang's though, just that I have never heard of it.

Jing's Guesthouse, Salon and Spa Hua Hin

Soi Selakam, Hua Hin, Prachuap kiri khan

Tel/fax: 032-516594, 087-9220434 Thai 086-1089271 Eng

Email: [email protected]

Edit there is a review of Changs Guesthouse on Tripadvisor, but doesn't give contact details and the review is five years old.

Edited by theoldgit

Edit there is a review of Changs Guesthouse on Tripadvisor, but doesn't give contact details and the review is five years old.

Doh! :lol:

That would explain it. Can't believe I missed that detail.

Thanks for the suggestion theoldgit, I'll check out Jing's.

Anyone else with suggestions? I'm looking for the 500thb to 1000thb per night range.

Thanks again.

Doh! :lol:

That would explain it. Can't believe I missed that detail.

Thanks for the suggestion theoldgit, I'll check out Jing's.

Anyone else with suggestions? I'm looking for the 500thb to 1000thb per night range.

Thanks again.

Jings prices will be well within your budget and all reports I have heard about the place have been good. I had reason to contact them by email sometime ago and all correspondence was answered more or less straight away.