Glitterman Speaks About Annoying Pedalers [Street Vendors]

glitterman

The Almighty and Powerful Wizard is back AGAIN all about vendors on the sands LANE [What a great poem, never same same SANE]

They run [well almost] from the sands of Pattaya Beach on to the parallel promenade almost colliding with surprised pedestrians, they go straight on to the Beach Road amidst swerving mopeds and peeping car horns, then to the other side where they disappear like rats into the shadows.

What is the reason for this panic? is there a Tsunami coming?

Well the reason is seen a few seconds later, a market police car [usually a silver or red Toyota pickup] is cruising at walking pace along the curb making its presence known. The people running are pedalers or street vendors, BUT they are running with MASSIVE smiles on their faces, it is a game to them. The Police in the car are also smiling, enjoying the stirrup, not caring about the potential accidents they are causing. The funniest thing is that within that very same minuit, the pedalers are back on the sands again, selling their trash.......SHAMEFUL DISPLAY.!!!!!!

In my opinion [of a harmless clown] a much better Police tactic would be to have a plain clothes policeman sitting in one of those deck chairs on the beach, with hidden backup he could discreetly arrest and charge 100 in one hour. The next day ALL the pedalers would be cautious as to where or who the Policeman could be, and so the numbers would drop dramaticly......but hey what do i know.

It looks like 75% of all people walking on the beach are pedalers. They appear to be selling anything and everything, from bed quilt covers to the kitchen sink [well okay, not the kitchen sink]. Certain items become very fashionable for the sellers. Right now large holographic effect photos are very popular [they are actually very good] Sellers outside shopping malls are catapulting festoons of spiraling L.E.D. light objects high up into the air. It will not be too long before someone cops one in the eye. Or slips on a remote controlled acrobatic toy car as if it were a banana skin.

Some Pattaya sand pedalers do not take 'NO' for an answer. The worst ones are the short fat women with crinkly old faces from Chang Mai [often wearing colourful witches hats. They sell black stringed necklaces etc . They stand in front of you, aware that you have already given them a clear 'NO', then they slowly hold out a hand with 40 0f these fall apart necklaces. You are then pushed to the end of your patience as you shake your head and say 'NO' again, DO they go away?.....They do NOT, instead they hold out their other hand which has another 40 necklaces on it.

They are doing it deliberately to annoy you, i know, i have asked them. Take a tip from me;...THE PEDALER ENJOYS WINDING UP MEN WHO GET IRRITATED AND GRUMPY, THE MORE GRUMPIER THE RESPONSE, THE BETTER.

Do you get irritated by pedalers?

or do you enjoy pedal free Jomtien?

Have you ever bought one of those annoying dark wooden frogs, that make a simulated croaking sound, when a stick is run along its serrated spine?

Are there any shops on the moon that sell cheese, in case i run out?..there now i have gone and spoilt my article.

The Royal Glitterman hath Spoken.

post-96609-064367800 1279895749_thumb.jp

:lol: The irony of this thread. :lol:

he doesn't realise the irony as he is too busy to pedal around. but then... did you expect correct orthography from somebody like him?

No, I certainly did not. Its just another troll thread, actually it stinks of a GM whinge, something which could line him up nicely for a position in the grumpy old mans club.

No, I certainly did not. Its just another troll thread, actually it stinks of a GM whinge, something which could line him up nicely for a position in the grumpy old mans club.

No <deleted>' way, he's barred for life. We in the GOMC hate pedallers especially fancy dress ones.

Thanks for the Information Majesty, I do get very grumpy with this Sellers but didnt know they enjoy it. I am know to use 4 letter words (and at least one with 7) wen I am in that state. So next time I will give them a proper verbal beating. As they enjoy it they will not beat me up, right?

However I you did give the wrong advice, I will (as soon as I am able to walk again) look out for you and rearange your golden stuff. B)

CRAP !!! I thought I had glitter girl blocked on all the forums. Please tell me this one has an ignore feature. Guess I'll have to spend the next 15 minutes trying to figure out how to use it.

PM Glitterman he could start another thread on ignore features

Funny he seems to stir a great deal of reaction from people who by their own admission would prefer to ignore him

Just doesn't seem to happen does it fellas?...................ignore......do you understand how to do it? or would you prefer Glitterman explain.......

I've had to do this on so many different forums, that I'm starting to get fast at it. To put glittergirl on ignore,

go up and click "My Settings"

then click" profile"

then click "Manage ignored users"

type "glitterman" into the box

then click "save changes"

You are done Woo Hoo :rolleyes:

I've had to do this on so many different forums, that I'm starting to get fast at it. To put glittergirl on ignore,

then click" profile"

Alternatively......just don't read threads with a title starting 'Glitterman speaks'...........I guess that was just tooooo difficult for you.........:D

then click" profile"

Alternatively......just don't read threads with a title starting 'Glitterman speaks'...........I guess that was just tooooo difficult for you.........:D

OOOOH, do I sense a glittergirl groupee??

Edited by Lovedog100

His highness-ty probably doesn't participate in threads that he starts because he doesn't want to mix with the riff raff.

Understandable.......only a few of us lower ourselves.....:D .

No the reason he doesn't participate is that he cannot stand to read his own drivel.

then click" profile"

OOOOH, do I sense a glittergirl groupee??

Just checking if your ignore post was bullshit , clearly your instructions have not been successful even for yourself ....:lol: ..try mine..;) ...you appear to have the same attitude that drives the street peddlars........in the face of somebody who does not want you there for your own selfish benefit....of course you are entitled....as are they.....but if they did not want to be there, they would not, because they are smart.................guess what here you are.....again.....:D

His highness-ty probably doesn't participate in threads that he starts because he doesn't want to mix with the riff raff.

Understandable.......only a few of us lower ourselves.....:D .

No the reason he doesn't participate is that he cannot stand to read his own drivel.

Or perhaps that which his posts generate?