Borehole Cleaning

I have a borehole 80mt deep in my garden , it has now started throwing up sand/grit if used for too long, so watering the garden is getting out of the question, it’s been in use for around 6 years so I figure it needs cleaning out.

The problem is it is not very accessible for any large trucks etc without damaging the tiles and garden, although the airline from the compressor could be put through the holes in the wall, I don’t fancy knocking the wall down, Do all the well drillers always use the big drilling rig to clean out boreholes, or is there a portable option, Last of all any idea of the cost. Thanks

post-9958-001227500 1279968332_thumb.jpg

We had our borehole cleaned out a few months ago as the water in the borehole could not be replenished fast enough resulting in that the deep-well pump would not pump water after a few minutes. Borehole is only 20 meters deep. They came with a big diesel engine powered compressor which they parked at the road in front of the house. They brought plenty of pipes to go into the borehole but they only needed a few of them to get to the bottom. The pipes were hooked up to the compressor with pressure hoses and for about 3 hours they just blew compressed air into the borehole. Plenty of sand, stones and grit came out till and they continued till only a bit of sand came out with water. We paid them 3500 baht for the whole job (located in Chiangmai).