Question About Buddha Holiday 26Th / 27Th ..

SpoonZie

Why not call them? Most shopping centers will be open. Banks, government offices and bars will be closed. No alcohol will be sold.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am not much a bar man....all bars will be closed in Pattaya? I can't imagine walking street being closed down for 2 nights. But again, it's not a place I frequent often. :)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am not much a bar man....all bars will be closed in Pattaya? I can't imagine walking street being closed down for 2 nights. But again, it's not a place I frequent often. :)

Some of the bars will be completely closed, others will be open serving soft drinks & of course the bar girls. If you look around you may find some bars that will serve you shots in a tea cup, I doubt if you'll be served beer as the bottles are to obvious even for the Thai Police not to spot. Now with the invention of the Farang tourist police, more and more bars are paranoid about serving alcohol because they don't know who the police are.

You should take one of them rare walks down walking street and you will see how quiet it is . . . .

Wow, that would be a rare sight to see, most of walking st closed with the places open only serving non alcoholic beverages, something tells me that prob wont work, I take it not many gils get bar fined in that case? Well I did hear many of the girls I spoke to were planning on going home for this period, so most likely all the places will be closed?

most of the girls i spoke to were going to tamboon at temple then back to the rooms to get smashed, turned down a few invitations as i have done it before and end up paying a fortune for the booze.

On soi Buakow about 20 minutes ago, beer was being sold in bottles. The music was off. That was the only difference.

But many bars must be closed and how can it be fun to have a beer in the dark without music?

On soi Buakow about 20 minutes ago, beer was being sold in bottles. The music was off. That was the only difference.

But many bars must be closed and how can it be fun to have a beer in the dark without music?

I never said there were no ladies...