You Know Your Life Is Dandy When...

kayo

You Know Your Life is Dandy When...

...The worst thing that can happen in a day is getting red banner on Tv.Com stating that the password is invalid, or that "Flood Control has been enabled"

:o

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My life is dandy when i am sat down on a Sunday afternoon after eating a three course sunday roast and i am lying back on the sofa watching a dvd feeling all nice and contented :D

Yorkshire Pudding??

:o:D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm at least three are needed for full dandiness(is this a word) :D

My life is dandy when i am sat down on a Sunday afternoon after eating a three course sunday roast and i am lying back on the sofa watching a dvd feeling all nice and contented :D

Yorkshire Pudding??

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm at least three are needed for full dandiness(is this a word) :D

Entire AskOxford Site

Ask the Experts English dictionary Quotations dictionary First Names dictionary Entire UK Book Catalogue

HOME · SHOP · EDUCATION · PRESS ROOM · CONTACT US ·

ASK THE EXPERTS · BETTER WRITING · WORLD OF WORDS · GAMES · GLOBAL ENGLISH · FOREIGN LANGUAGES

SELECT VIEW

Sorry, there were no results for your search.

Guess not. :D

But I understand it. Shall hereby submit it to the oxford dict.

PS: Websters probabvly allows it, but that's gringoland language.

im sorry

but what is  "dandy"?

bambi :o

hi Bambi...

Dandy means "good"... it also implies happiness and joyfulness in context, for me anyway

From the dictionary..

1..A man who affects extreme elegance in clothes and manners; a fop.

2..Something very good or agreeable.

totster :D

Edited by Totster

ohhhh thank you so much khun COBBER and Khun Totster

i will think what make me dandy tonite..and i will reply tomorrow

ps ..one of my dandy ,, i wish tomorrow my patient that i have to do some operation with her (yah i work as a surgeon 2morrow) I wish she would alright

Edited by BambinA

Yorkshire Pudding??

Entire AskOxford Site

Ask the Experts English dictionary Quotations dictionary First Names dictionary Entire UK Book Catalogue

HOME · SHOP · EDUCATION · PRESS ROOM · CONTACT US ·

ASK THE EXPERTS · BETTER WRITING · WORLD OF WORDS · GAMES · GLOBAL ENGLISH · FOREIGN LANGUAGES

SELECT VIEW

Sorry, there were no results for your search.

Guess not. :D

But I understand it. Shall hereby submit it to the oxford dict.

PS: Websters probabvly allows it, but that's gringoland language.

im sorry

but what is  "dandy"?

bambi :D

hi Bambi...

Dandy means "good"... it also implies happiness and joyfulness in context, for me anyway

From the dictionary..

1..A man who affects extreme elegance in clothes and manners; a fop.

2..Something very good or agreeable.

Hi,

Although dandiness did not figure in Oxford ENglish, the following did:

(dandier, dandiest) informal, chiefly N. Amer. excellent.

— DERIVATIVES dandyish adjective. :D

ohhhh thank you so much khun COBBER and  Khun Totster

i will think what make  me  dandy tonite..and  i will reply tomorrow

ps ..one  of my dandy ,, i wish tomorrow my patient that i have to do some operation with her (yah i work as a  surgeon 2morrow)  I wish she would alright

bambi :D

BambinA, your posts are absolutely Toptastic. Toptastic meaning they are great :D I always have a giggle :D

Dandy for me, is turning off the central heating and shutting the door in the Uk, getting my flight (on time), sleeping pills worked :o and landing in LOS. Life is Pants (BambinA, Pants = opposite of Dandy :D ) on the return journey :D

Mr BoJ

BambinA, your posts are absolutely Toptastic. Toptastic meaning they are great  :D I always have a giggle  :D

Dandy for me, is turning off the central heating and shutting the door in the Uk, getting my flight (on time), sleeping pills worked  :D and landing in LOS. Life is Pants (BambinA, Pants = opposite of Dandy  :D ) on the return journey  :D

Mr BoJ

im really pleasure that i make u have "Toptastic"

and i thought your dandy is"marmite" heheh

Aye, I know all that... can it also be used (as Dandy is) as an adjective...Maybe I should ask the teachers forum... Then again, Í´d get a straighter answer from the pattaya lot, I suppose.

Aye, I know all that... can it also be used (as Dandy is) as an adjective...Maybe I should ask the teachers forum... Then again, Í´d get a straighter answer from the pattaya lot, I suppose.

"The Beano comic takes its name from the English word beano which can be loosely interpreted as a fun time, "

totster :o

Beano's also refer to a group of lads/lassies all heading out of town on a major p**s up :o

Is that right?

There I was, nearly five in the afternoon where I am, and worrying that I wasn´t going to learn anything new. And yet I did, from no other than BKK´s Jack the ripper.

Thanks BKKbutcher.

edit: And Totster... as well.. Sorry we were posting at the same time.

:D

Edited by kayo

My life will be dandy Tomorrow after I watch the N.S.W blues give the Quensland Cane Toads another lesson in rugby league.

12a.jpg

Well life doesn't get much more dandy. A ten minute lesson in defence and then 70 minute lesson in attack.

I just bet the Wallabies are spewing that the Waratahs failed to sign Joey last year.

my life is dandy when

1 i know the meaning of "dandy" :D

(include "Toptastic" "Life is Pants" "Beano"

2 my work today is fine , patient alive (although i danced while i did operation ..haha) :D

3 when i know you guys , TV members :o

Bambi

You Know Your Life is Dandy When... :D ...The worst thing that can happen in a day is that "Flood Control has been enabled"

large.jpg

:D

Been there :D and that was Dandy driving in the flood in Sukhothai :D not as Dandy as on ThaiVisaDotCom “Flood Control " :D

K.O seeing you once again would be very Dandy, me think.... :o

Happy days, :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

my life is dandy when

1 i know the meaning of "dandy" :o

Try this then Bambi,

Lif is bonza when youve got a good sheila and you dont have to put up with drongos. You get to spend the arvo at the pub and egg on your mates while they make galahs of themselves. Then you come home full as a goog. Turn on the idiot box and cack yourself watching the latest beut comedy. Fair dinkum.

my life is dandy when

1 i know the meaning of "dandy" :o

Try this then Bambi,

Lif is bonza when youve got a good sheila and you dont have to put up with drongos. You get to spend the arvo at the pub and egg on your mates while they make galahs of themselves. Then you come home full as a goog. Turn on the idiot box and cack yourself watching the latest beut comedy. Fair dinkum.

scusi ... :D

non capisci...

palar Iglesias ?

awwwww.....he speaks in eng !!

Bambi bah :D

Try this then Bambi,

scusi ... :D

non capisci...

palar Iglesias ?

awwwww.....he speaks in eng !!

Bambi bah :D

Well... he's speaking simplified English... it originates from the English criminals that were deemed so unsociable that they had to be banished thousands of miles away on a large island and then forced to work off their sentence.... :o It has since developed into a mostly unintelligible language which they like to pass off as English..