Where To Buy Cardboard Packing Boxes In Udon

noahvail

As per the topic, I need carboard packing boxes for a house move. I'm not talking about the knock-downs from a grocery store, but sturdy, stackable, cartons. Any help, even steering in the right direction, would be greatly appreciated.

I had the same situation as you a year ago when we moved from Udon to Ubon.

Couldn't find any for sale but ended up getting heaps from Global House.

A friend worked there and delivered them to the house. Obviously we bunged him a couple of bob.

The boxes were as sturdy as you'll get as they were originally for furniture.

When I moved I went around to the small Mom and Pop grocery stores and asked them to save the boxes the 6 liter water bottles come it. Very strong and a good, uniform size. Most of the time they were in good condition and the stores wanted around 4 or 5 baht for them.

When I moved I went around to the small Mom and Pop grocery stores and asked them to save the boxes the 6 liter water bottles come it. Very strong and a good, uniform size. Most of the time they were in good condition and the stores wanted around 4 or 5 baht for them.

Thanks for all the help guys. The post office boxes are too small and waaaaay too expensive.

Great ideas with both Global House and the 6-ltr water bottle boxes. 4 or 5 baht is a small price to pay for those, and they'll hold a bit of weight as well.

Cheers!