Looking For A Small Office Or Even Sharing One

Okertes

We arrive in CM yesterday to settle down for at least few years and for now we have a small Condo room . I need to continue my work as a Designer and Plastic Engineer so I desperately need to rent a small office or even better to share an air conditioned office for a reasonable rent. any Ideas ?

• 5 months later...

Im looking for the same, anybody in here have some? :)

Take a look at OfficePlus, I believe there are vacancies and the prices didn't sound bad when I last checked. The building is very nice and managed: security (guard and cameras) a/c, etc. It's a bit far for me (Hang Dong area, I'm in Mae Rim).

theofficeplus (.) com

Im looking for the same, anybody in here have some? :)

Take a look at OfficePlus, I believe there are vacancies and the prices didn't sound bad when I last checked. The building is very nice and managed: security (guard and cameras) a/c, etc. It's a bit far for me (Hang Dong area, I'm in Mae Rim).

theofficeplus (.) com

Thanks, but I have already been out there, and im looking for a place more near to the inner town :)

Depending on how much you're planning on spending, can you just rent one of those studio room apartments that so many people live in? I know of 1 person who was paying about 5,500/month to live in a nice-ish, air-conditioned studio on Nimman Soi 6. Nothing fancy, but clean, with a deck and a pool even! And it already came with a desk, so you'd have that covered :)

Just an idea. Many of those little studio apartments all over town, in varying degrees of niceness (or lack thereof), for pretty cheap.