Glitterman Speaks About [B] Walking Street And Says Goodbye Forever.

glitterman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice how GM became a character here.

Notice how Weho did the same.

Could they be one and the same? <_<

I doubt it. Totally different MOs. Weho also would stick around and debate with people. GM lets loose and then takes a ride.

How dare you? Mr. Glitter has made it very clear he has never touched any illegal substances. He doesn't even drink.

That's the problem!

but i always find it strange why someone who doesnt drink, doesnt take drugs ( or even speaks to people that does ) , doesnt take , look or even speak to bargirls and hasnt to his knowlegde ever spoke to a gay ( and refuses to ) want to live in pattaya ?

Wonder where he purchased his supply of magic mushrooms?

How dare you? Mr. Glitter has made it very clear he has never touched any illegal substances. He doesn't even drink.

sounds as if he is inhaling pretty deeply round some suspicious smoke. Or licking bits of paper with UGs avatar on it.

Gone bye bye? Is that the same as 'Good Riddance'?

Yeah I was gonna say in this case sounds like a case of good riddance, who is this guy? lol does he have mental problems? no I mean seriously!!

That's the problem!

but i always find it strange why someone who doesnt drink, doesnt take drugs ( or even speaks to people that does ) , doesnt take , look or even speak to bargirls and hasnt to his knowlegde ever spoke to a gay ( and refuses to ) want to live in pattaya ?

well, he needed to be the exception.

Though I feel everyone is nuts at some point.

Gone bye bye? Is that the same as 'Good Riddance'?

Yeah I was gonna say in this case sounds like a case of good riddance, who is this guy? lol does he have mental problems? no I mean seriously!!

Well there are some deeply troubled people in this world. My prediction is, one day he will probably appear at the bottom path of some building, after stepping off the top floor, either that or he will be elected as the next president of the United States of America.

Could he actually be Alvin Greene in disguise? ( Alvin got an important political nomination in South Carolina even though he was jobless, charged with a sex crime, no one had ever heard of him and he did no campaigning. They say it was because he was first on the ballot).

Edited by Ulysses G.

Could he actually be Alvin Greene ? ( Alvin got an important political nomination in South Carolina even though he was jobless, charged with a sex crime, no one had ever heard of him and he did no campaigning. They say it was because he was first on the ballot).

Did Alvin ride a bike? :unsure:

Nobody really knows, but i think that he is now the Democrat's official candidate for the Senate. :D

Well it must be him then. :lol:

Seriously though, I think theres a couple of wires loose. (and i know it takes one to know one).

It is just a pity that some of his posts were not more informative (regarding his cycling around Pattaya) and about what else he dis with his time, considering he was a multi-talented artist, RADA Actor and clean-living chap around Pattaya.

He remains an enigma. I was going to say eccentric, but that would be flattery.

Good luck Glitterman for the future.

extravagant exit, probably means he has run out of money and needs to find a job back in his homeland so wont be here for a while until his reincarnation as a bar girl

Anybody know where he was from?

I just hope he is not British as political parties in London are looking for candidates for 2012 London Mayor Election, given the previous and present incumbent of the position he would not be out of placewhistling.gif