Ubc Office?

lukeskywalker

I thought I saw a thread about a new Ubc/True office in or near San Sai, does anyone know where it is. I need to pay my bill and re-activate my account (I haven't paid in about 6 months) but NFL season is about to start so I want to start by receiver working again.

Thanks.

I think there's one on the ring road between Rimping Super and the Chiang Mai Prison. If you start at Rimping it's on the right side about half way to the Prison. There is a line of satelite dishes out front.

Thanks SSS, are you talking about the San Sai Rimping? If so, I know where that is but do not know where the prison is. This Rimping is at a major intersection, so which way to the prison from it?

If you're coming from the city turn left at the Rimping Mee Chok intersection and the office will be on your right half way between that traffic light and the next (the prison is at the next intersection on the corner of the Mae Rim Road).

I think there's one on the ring road between Rimping Super and the Chiang Mai Prison. If you start at Rimping it's on the right side about half way to the Prison. There is a line of satelite dishes out front.

Thanks SSS, are you talking about the San Sai Rimping? If so, I know where that is but do not know where the prison is. This Rimping is at a major intersection, so which way to the prison from it?

You could try the branch between Rimping and the prison but its only an agency and as you have been disconnected ( l assume) it may be better for you to go to Siam TV near the moat as they are the main agents for True Visions