A New Crime

Not to speculate but have you asked you friend if he had made any enemies or done anything stupid regarding finances recently.

Did he always deliver on his promise to pay a bar girl, bar bill, bar fine, or combination of all three?

The link might not be clear (even to the victim), but debt collection isnt a mark on your credit file in thailand, rather different...

Not to speculate but have you asked you friend if he had made any enemies or done anything stupid regarding finances recently.

Did he always deliver on his promise to pay a bar girl, bar bill, bar fine, or combination of all three?

The link might not be clear (even to the victim), but debt collection isnt a mark on your credit file in thailand, rather different...

hmm good point made

hmm good point made

Good point. But I've known this guy for quite a few years now. He is retired and lives here. He's a really nice, un-assuming gentle man. He has a long time GF and would not intentionally get into any trouble. I will talk to him when he comes back to Samui and try to get him to report the crime. But I think it will be too late by then.