Cebu Pacific Airways

Green19

Does anybody have any up to date information on Pattaya area travel agents who can sell or obtain Cebu Pacific Air tickets to Manila?

Usual online problems occurring and cannot get through to the authorised agents in Bangkok.

Thanks for any recent info.

I don't have an answer the question in your post ... just a comment that may or may not help.

"Usual online problems occurring" ... not sure what that means ... but if the issue is credit card related, did you try calling your issuing bank and warning them you are using your card in XX-country?

Edited by chaihot

Cebu Pacific are not very user friendly when it comes to online payment. No probs with the card or issuing bank, just that Ceb Pac does not like many cards, particularly UK ones. Apparantly, Mastercard works, but I dont have one of those.

Cebu Pacific are not very user friendly when it comes to online payment. No probs with the card or issuing bank, just that Ceb Pac does not like many cards, particularly UK ones. Apparently, Mastercard works, but I dont have one of those.

Hi, I'm not trying to argue the point with you ... only share my experience. Many of us use CebuPac's online ticketing often. One of my friends can NEVER get his USA based cards to go through. I have some that work and some that don't. However, it has been written that notifying your bank that you will be using a card in a certain country will help with approvals with CB. Then when it is declined, call your bank back and ask why. :)

Again, just giving ideas that you may have already considered. If you know someone in PI, you can reserve online and they can go to most banks and pay for your ticket. Or perhaps a friend you trust here who will use his credit card online to pay your ticket.

Good Luck.

Try this place they've always come up trumps for me.

They don't accept telephone bookings.

It's on the right hand side as your heading toward Soi Six.

Massic Travel Co., Ltd. 370/7-8 Pattaya 2nd Road, Pattata City, Thailand

massictravel.net

Cebu Pacific are not very user friendly when it comes to online payment. No probs with the card or issuing bank, just that Ceb Pac does not like many cards, particularly UK ones. Apparantly, Mastercard works, but I dont have one of those.

it is actually not that CEB does not like foreign credit cards, it's rather that those superordinate credit-card-security companies do BLOCK them. in my case, I was told by my home bank, that CEB has been blocked by one of those two security-companies operating in my country (and 70% of the banks use that company for CC-security purposes).

I called that company and I was told that due to frequent online fraud and theft of data-transfer from the CEB-website, their website has been blacklisted for any online transactions, and that there will be no changes anytime soon.

since a few weeks, another airline is blocked for my cards: Tiger Airways :-(

in April, I still could use my card to purchase tickets from their website

if the same thing happens to AirAsia, my traveling-life in Asia comes to an end :ermm: