Porsche Porsche Porsche

i saw them as well, ii think there is a malaysian porche event on

Maybe I am just a bit strange but I cannot think of a worse place to have so many porsche's at an event.

I mean its hardly well known for its long straight open roads.

Nor the logistics of getting them on and off the Island

But then I may have missed something... again

Nirvana

:D Would it be a repost ? If i post it under motoring ?

You have it there already.

I've a persian cat at home that looks just like your Display pic

Really? That's great.:ermm:

Tthank you,that video would be great in the motoring forum Blackberry, wasted here on the Samui forum, as we all own Ferraris .:angry:

Yes, I hope the reason is some one will be opening a Porsche dealership on the island because I am getting a little bored with my ferrari:)

Saw also three different Hummers V3 within two days on the island, a red, yellow and grey one for whatever it's worth. These had Thai license plates, not a very cheap car in the LOS.

Well good morning to everybody too. Yes it is a nice day isn't it. And yes the roads here are grotty, aren't they. And I saw a Bugatti in Had Yai once .....

So I take it nobody knows what the Porsche rally is all about, then? Where they are staying, how long for, that sort of thing? Y'know, just some boring facts?

R

Well good morning to everybody too. Yes it is a nice day isn't it. And yes the roads here are grotty, aren't they. And I saw a Bugatti in Had Yai once .....

So I take it nobody knows what the Porsche rally is all about, then? Where they are staying, how long for, that sort of thing? Y'know, just some boring facts?

R

Don't know and don't care!:whistling:

Tthank you,that video would be great in the motoring forum Blackberry, wasted here on the Samui forum, as we all own Ferraris .:angry:

Sweet, that roar outside must have been mine being delivered..........and there was silly old me thinking it was thunder!

bunch of show offs. probably just came to the island to show off there wealth

Immigration guys or the car owners?

well u know the old saying. the bigger the mans car the smaller the ..... em bank account emmmm

bunch of show offs. probably just came to the island to show off there wealth

Immigration guys or the car owners?

well u know the old saying. the bigger the mans car the smaller the ..... em bank account emmmm

A saying normally used by men with small ems, small bank accounts and significantly, no porsche!