Favourite Cartoons As A Child?

fw1

This one I love the most "Kanna san Daiseikou desu(manga)"

when i read sometime i laughed till nearly pee..sometime the story is sad till i was nearly cry

Bambi

11508.jpg

Edited by BambinA

Hmmm, difficult one, what can I remember?

Let's see - Foo Foo, remember that one?

Mr Magoo of course.

Tom and Jerry without a doubt.

Huckleberry Hound, that was great.

Tin Tin, probly Belgiums best export.

Popey!

Yogi and Boo Boo, cant remember the name of the show.

Ahhhhh, the good old days!

Wacky Races

Hong Kong Phooey

Top Cat

Flintstones

Popeye

Captain Pugwash

My favourite kids programme was without a doubt Bill and Ben, followed by Mr Ben, the Magic Roundabout and Camberwick Green.

Now, Johnny Bravo.

เณรน้อยเจ้าปัญญา - อิคิวซัง (I-kew sang)

นินจาฮาโตริ "นิน นิน นิน.." (Ninja Hatori)

โดเรมอน (Doraemon)

The Pink Panther

Fat Albert

Denver the Last Dinosaur

Inspector Gadget

Heathcliff

Richie Rich

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers

Ducktales - "Ducktales, woo-oooh!..."

Mighty Mouse - "Here I come to save the day... Mighty Mouse is on his way..."

The Smurfs - "La la la-la la la..."

Scooby Doo - "Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?..."

Ghostbusters - "When there's somethin' strange, in the neighborhood... who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!"

Animaniacs - "It's time for An-iman-iacs, and we're zany to the max..."

Tiny Toons - "We're Tiny, we're Toony, we're all a little looney, and in this cartoony we're invading your TV!"

The Simpsons - "The Simpsonnnssss..."

เณรน้อยเจ้าปัญญา - อิคิวซัง (I-kew sang)

นินจาฮาโตริ "นิน นิน นิน.." (Ninja Hatori)

โดเรมอน (Doraemon)

The Pink Panther

Fat Albert

Denver the Last Dinosaur

Inspector Gadget

Heathcliff

Richie Rich

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers

Ducktales - "Ducktales, woo-oooh!..."

Mighty Mouse - "Here I come to save the day... Mighty Mouse is on his way..."

The Smurfs - "La la la-la la la..."

Scooby Doo - "Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you?..."

Ghostbusters - "When there's somethin' strange, in the neighborhood... who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!"

Animaniacs - "It's time for An-iman-iacs, and we're zany to the max..."

Tiny Toons - "We're Tiny, we're Toony, we're all a little looney, and in this cartoony we're invading your TV!"

The Simpsons - "The Simpsonnnssss..."

Can you tell me about Sook Sahkon? He is the little forest monk in training. Often sings something like " jah ma jahk jing, jah ma jahk jing.jah". I heard somewhere that this was the first Thai animated cartoon. Do you know about it?

Some others from a range of generations were,

Conan the Barbarian, (always got the girl, and eventually became a king)

The Punisher (Skull on the vest and killed every mafioso he could get his sights on)

Wolverine (X-men, adamantium skeleton,claws, smokes, drinks, hates and fights)

Oh and there was also...

Fearless Fly (meek and mild hiding behind his huge sunglassess)

Ren and Stimpy (Ren whats that smell???)

Speedy Gonzales (The fastest mouse in all Meec-hic-o)

Just thought of top cat and danger mouse :D

Had television been invented when you were a kid DB... ? :o

totster :D:D

cheeky git im only 29 :D

Sorry mate... Why did I think you were an old git...? must have got you mixed up with someone else :D

totster :D

OK 'Danger Mouse'... very important... but what about 'FEARLESS FLY'.... "my glasses, I see can't see without my glasses" :D

???????????????? - ???????? (I-kew sang)

??????????? "??? ??? ???.." (Ninja Hatori)

??????? (Doraemon)

I am surprised how some of the classic Japanese mangas such as Ikkyu-san and Doraemon are such a big all-time best sellers here and Doraemon still a popular manga character in Thailand today. I wonder if there's a single Thai boy/girl who grows up without ever getting to read Doraemon. BTW do Thai people know Ikkyu-san (real name Soujun Ikkyu) is a Zen Buddhism monk who really existed from 1394 - 1481? :o

Edited by Nordlys

This one  I love the most "Kanna san Daiseikou desu(manga)"

when  i read  sometime  i laughed till nearly pee..sometime  the  story is sad till i was nearly cry

11508.jpg

I don't really read mangas, but I know "Osorubeshi! Otonashi Karen san" and "Shiratori Reiko de gozaimasu" by the same artist are very famous in Japan. I didn't read them but watched "Osorubeshi! Otonashi Reiko-san" as TV drama while in Japan. I had the whole episode recorded on video, you can borrow them if you like (Did they air that in Thailand?). Otonashi Karen san is such a hilarious character (like you, I'm assuming). :o

Mine were:

- Tom and Jerry;

- Smerfs (do not know how to spell it in English - it's about small blue creatures and a bad wizard (he has a cat) that lives nearby). I think in English is Smurfs or something like that.

I don't really read mangas, but I know "Osorubeshi! Otonashi Karen san" and "Shiratori Reiko de gozaimasu" by the same artist are very famous in Japan.  I didn't read them but watched "Osorubeshi! Otonashi Reiko-san" as TV drama while in Japan.  I had the whole episode recorded on video, you can borrow them if you like (Did they air that in Thailand?).  Otonashi Karen san is such a hilarious character (like you, I'm assuming).  :D

hehe all u mention, i love all , and collect em ,ReiKo, Kanna san ..etc i like the artist (Suzuki Yumiko) who invent em ka

"Osorubeshi! Otonashi Reiko-san" as TV drama >> yes, seem few yrs ago it had in Th TV .. but i did not see all story in TV

K.Nordy , u re really kind that offer me to borrow VDO (hehe i dont have VDO player ka ..sob)

Otonashi Karen san is such a hilarious character (like you, I'm assuming). :D

>> Im bah bah bor bor ka, sanook dee :o

Regards

Bambi

ps, yes yes i like I-kew sang ,Ninja Hatori,Doraemon, Parman Q-taro etc etc :D

Edited by BambinA

Can you tell me about Sook Sahkon?  He is the little forest monk in training.  Often sings something like " jah ma jahk jing, jah ma jahk jing.jah".  I heard somewhere that this was the first Thai animated cartoon.  Do you know about it?

Well if I remember correctly, Sood Sakhorn (สุดสาคร) is the son of Pra Apaimanee and the mermaid, from the Thai classic Pra Apaimanee by Sunthorn Phoo. In this 3D animated cartoon, he sings "ja ma ja ting ja.. ma ja ting ja... ma ja ting ja.." (จ้ามาจ๊ะทิงจา มาจ๊ะทิงจา มาจ๊ะทิงจา :o) Not sure when this cartoon was created though, seems only recently naka. (Not sure about any previous 2D versions.)

I have to say my favourite cartoon character is ich que sun(spelling) the little fat, bald monk. I like this cartoon as i have been named after this character. All my Thai friends call me this and find it highly amusing when i meet somebody Thai and they ask me what my nickname is and i tell them, they normally do this :o

I have to say my favourite cartoon character is ich que sun(spelling) the little fat, bald monk. I like this cartoon as i have been named after this character. All my Thai friends call me this and find it highly amusing when i meet somebody Thai and they ask me what my nickname is and i tell them, they normally do this :o

Yep, he's the first character I mentioned on my list up there, or as Nordlys spelled it, Ikkyu-san (I think that's the correct spelling)... my absolute favorite when I was a kid... I think each episode had a good moral to it.

I have to say my favourite cartoon character is ich que sun(spelling) the little fat, bald monk. I like this cartoon as i have been named after this character.

I heard the real Ikkyu was such a carefree monk, he actually slept with women and drank alcohol (and ate meat) while in the monkhood. :o

Also, he's known to have walked the town with a skull on his stick, reminding and admonishing people of "memento mori". Yet his last word at his deathbed is "I don't want to die".

Here's the Zen Buddhist monk, Soujun Ikkyu you've seen on TV :D

post-13351-1121528611_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nordlys