Nana Plaza Piercing Studio

george

From Stickmans weekly column:

Know those toilets stuck in behind the gas station on Sukhumvit Soi 4?

Well, emptying one's bladder or bowels is not the only reason that folks go there. No, before you think that the girls of Nana are peddling their wares there, there is actually a different reason to go there. That is the place where some girls go to get their body piercings done.

A friend barfined a girl in Nana and after she had changed into her regular clothes, they sat there and watched some of her colleagues dancing. A few of her colleagues had body piercings and this girl became a little envious and decided that she would like one.

But while her friends had navel piercings, she decided she wanted something more risqué. She told my friend that they were off to get her...you know what pierced. My friend was a little confused when she made a call and told him to come with her and led him to the toilets behind the gas station, nestled in not far from the Nana Hotel.

A Thai fellow comes along with piecing contraption, she tells him what she wants and right there in the toilet, she drops her drawers. He whips on the surgical gloves, drops to his knees to have a closer look at her nether regions, applies some spray, presumably their an anti-septic and then goes to work. In no time, she is the proud owner of a pierced clitoris.

Apparently these toilets double as the body piercer's office. I guess rents in the Nana area are too high for him to have his own piercing studio...

:o Source: Stickman.com Weekly