Siam Tv

simoncnx

Hello Everyone,

I seem to remember Siam Tv being slagged off before so i thought i would write this

The water heater in the bathroom had been playing up with the heater element cutting out and the flow getting slower. Today it stopped working all together which was annoying as its quite an expensive one and 8kw. So I decided I would buy a new 1 but wanted to get something which would fit so dont have to change the connecting pipes. So took it into Siam TV to get the right size. The assistant asked what was wrong what was the problem - naam mai ook. he said ohh theres a filter inside, took it apart and sure enough the filter was blocked which explained everything. He cleaned it for me and reassembled it in right in front of me and said bye bye. Wow didnt ask for any money, didnt keep quiet and sell me a new one. Well I think its real customer service and i didnt even buy the original one from them

I've had good experiences with getting repairs done at the new Siam TV building in CM. They fixed a TV with a stuck "power" button for me for free.

BTW, a little trick with the hot water shower for next time.... Try switching the in tube with the out tube. Then turn on the water.(basically going in reverse of normal). Let it go for a few seconds. Cleans the machine out completely and all the stuff stuck on the filter falls through the drain in the floor.. Put the water tubes back to normal and it's like a new machine.

Please could you give me directions to the new Siam TV building in CM? I have a flat screen tv on the blink and need to get it fixed, I did by it at one of Siam tv branches in CM.

I can get you close it is across from the moat on the outside of the old city on the south end of the city. Close to the mental Hospital [less than a five minute walk] It is a big brand new building can't miss it.

Not sure if that is where they do the repairs.

Edited by jayjay0

Please could you give me directions to the new Siam TV building in CM? I have a flat screen tv on the blink and need to get it fixed, I did by it at one of Siam tv branches in CM.

I can get you close it is across from the moat on the outside of the old city on the south end of the city. Close to the mental Hospital [less than a five minute walk] It is a big brand new building can't miss it.

Not sure if that is where they do the repairs.

jayjay0

Thank you very much for your help.