Bangkok Airways Questionnaire

Bangkok Airways have an online questionnaire for anyone to air their comments/praise at bangkokair.com/e-questionnaire.

Samui Resident card holders are given 20 bonus airmiles but the questionnaire is open to anyone to complete.

I received the email today advising of the questionnaire. Filled in the first page and it wouldn't accept my email address as valid. Of course I was not surprised at that given how unreliable their website is. Hopeless at best

A few hours later I was able to completed the questionnaire (if you can call it that). It doesn't really give you an opportunity to give your feedback on Bangkok Airways.

Would love to have told them that I was on hold to their call center last week for over 1 hour before I gave up. Changing a ticket with Air Asia took all of 10 minutes.

Overpriced and hopeless is all I can say.

Asia Boutique Airline - yeah right.

:bah: Yeah I just noticed one sitting in my junk folder. Quite appropriate really but I'll fill it in when I get back from the pub in the early hours to do it full justice....

I guess from your post Bridge that there is no 'comments box.....what a surprise!.....positive feedback only.....its like a chinese communist party conference on Samui sometimes!

:bah: Yeah I just noticed one sitting in my junk folder. Quite appropriate really but I'll fill it in when I get back from the pub in the early hours to do it full justice....

I guess from your post Bridge that there is no 'comments box.....what a surprise!.....positive feedback only.....its like a chinese communist party conference on Samui sometimes!

Correct, no place at all to place comments, just how you rate levels of service (in importance that is) form 1 to 5. Not how you rate PG at all. It is a very useless survey. I was really looking forward to serving it up to them too.

On a side issue, has anyone redeemed their PG Flyer Bonus points recently. I did from BKK to USM and of course they hit me up for THB750.

On a side issue, has anyone redeemed their PG Flyer Bonus points recently. I did from BKK to USM and of course they hit me up for THB750.

award tickets are free, but taxes/fees must be paid(with every airline)

Didn't know that - thanks.

To be fair, it took me 5 minutes to tell them that just about everything they do is of a very low priority to me, and that the most important factor when considering a flight is price. (OK I may have not been totally honest in all my answers, but if we all did the same, they might see a trend?:lol: )

Anyway, 5 minutes, 20% off a basic fare, not too difficult? (Unless they now put up the prices again by 20% to offset it!:annoyed: )

I filled in the questionnaire and received an e-mail thanking me and an e-mail that I could use if there was anything else I would like to add!!!

Here is the e-mail; [email protected]

So go on and tell what you think of there prices, I already gave them my piece of mindannoyed.gif

Did exactly the same.

I filled in the questionnaire and received an e-mail thanking me and an e-mail that I could use if there was anything else I would like to add!!!

So go on and tell what you think of there prices, I already gave them my piece of mindannoyed.gif

Did exactly the same.

Just sent them an email saying that their prices are so low, I wonder how they make a profit!!!:whistling: No, joking. I gave them my thoughts on their unbridled greed due to their monopoly and that I haven't used their service for more than 2 years now. With a PS that they will ignore what I and many others say as greed will out!!!

Did exactly the same.

Just sent them an email saying that their prices are so low, I wonder how they make a profit!!!:whistling: No, joking. I gave them my thoughts on their unbridled greed due to their monopoly and that I haven't used their service for more than 2 years now. With a PS that they will ignore what I and many others say as greed will out!!!

I have reminded them of the % price increses on the Samuito anywhere routes over the last five years and also left a choice Ps.....maybe we should invite them to have a word with us here via Live Chat whaddya reckon? :D

It's remarkable, isn't it, that there are all these questions about what position do you prefer your seat to be in and how important is a clean toilet and there are only 2 places where there is a reference to the fare.

Page 2 - General Items - there you can rate the importance of the fare.

Page 3 - Booking Info - under "Why did you chose BA" - response "fare" - "other Comments" ... "I did NOT chose BA - because of the inflated fares"

And the rest of it is just "tick the box" with no chance of saying what you want and no space for "other comments".

I just can't wait for that e-mail where I can let them know what I really think!!

R