Can't Open A Web Page

Gallowspole

I asked my server in USA and it told me IP: 64.21.120.193

When I put that in the browser I get:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Don't know if that is a help!

For the last 3 weeks I've been unable to open www.nufc.com - I just get the message 'nufc.com not found'. I've tried on Mozilla and IE but no joy.  Every other sites are fine. I'm running XP.

Any help appreciated.

Well it comes up with exactly the same data that Google says they got from the site you want today so something is obviously amiss. Perhaps the official site now owns the one you want and is withdrawing the name from the internet?

Well it comes up with exactly the same data that Google says they got from the site you want today so something is obviously amiss.  Perhaps the official site now owns the one you want and is withdrawing the name from the internet?

The .com site is extremely popular with the fans whilst the official one is extremely unpopular. The official one has tried to get the other one shut down in the past with lawyers in involved. I cached .com on google and it's still up and running but when I tried to enter via the google link the same old 'not found' message appeared. It's a bloody mystery. I'm off to the pub now where they have adsl - I'll see what happens there.

Cheers all.