Where Did Siam Tv Move To?

lukeskywalker

All you nice people tell me where it is so I drive all the way over there (because my satellite has not be turned on in about 8 months) and, wow, their computers are down. I ask, "So what do I do." Response, "I don't know."

So I'll have to go again in a day or two. The NFL season starts on Sunday (actually Monday here) so need to up and running before then.

But at least I know now where it is!:wai:

All you nice people tell me where it is so I drive all the way over there (because my satellite has not be turned on in about 8 months) and, wow, their computers are down. I ask, "So what do I do." Response, "I don't know."

So I'll have to go again in a day or two. The NFL season starts on Sunday (actually Monday here) so need to up and running before then.

Yeah, NFL season is here.Can it get any better?

Go Ravens

Edited by AndersSN

Go Ravens

So sorry you misspelled Seahawks.:jap:

Go Ravens

49er's::D

Edited by gotlost

As a Detroit Lion fan (Bobby Lane era), I gave up on the NFL at the finest running back in football quit at the prime of his career (a seer) and I gained enormous peace of mind as a result. (My brother is entirely bald from tearing his hair - hockey isn't everything.) On the other hand, I had no idea that the NFL was available here.

Now I know that I could look this up, but it might not be the best up-to-date information. I have read complaints about limited television programming. But suppose that the NFL was all I wanted (or even maybe MLB World Series). I mean, I like the other football, but it is 4 years to their next world series.

What games could I get?

How much?

from whom, please,

-or where should I ask??

Many thanks,

PS - I don't wanna start a new thread, so forgive the divergence -

As a Detroit Lion fan (Bobby Lane era), I gave up on the NFL at the finest running back in football quit at the prime of his career (a seer) and I gained enormous peace of mind as a result. (My brother is entirely bald from tearing his hair - hockey isn't everything.) On the other hand, I had no idea that the NFL was available here.

Now I know that I could look this up, but it might not be the best up-to-date information. I have read complaints about limited television programming. But suppose that the NFL was all I wanted (or even maybe MLB World Series). I mean, I like the other football, but it is 4 years to their next world series.

What games could I get?

How much?

from whom, please,

-or where should I ask??

Many thanks,

PS - I don't wanna start a new thread, so forgive the divergence -

The next 'other football world series' actually starts qualifaction rounds in 2011. This is due to the fact that there are entries from more than one country. There are 207 entries for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

Go Ravens

49er's::D

Well I will admit you have a point there. I was born there and am still partial to them. Any chance of bringing Joe back?:welcomeani: