If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

On 29/09/2016 at 1:06 PM, bannork said:

Blimey rgs, i thought you had gone back to Blighty or found fresh pastures, as indeed it seems you have..Good luck wherever you go and don't forget dear old Thailand, you can check out but you can never leave. Miss your abuse on the thread, DB keeps it going with new faces dropping in now and again.

DB, my sister used to live in Jenner road Guildford and a woman who has meant a lot to me ever since 1974 came from there. It's too middle class for my liking, a bit like Bath,.I prefer Bristol with its varied architecture and even more varied ethnic mix. 

A song for rgs 

Cheers matey but no thank you, cant be doing with that crap, just to piss you off, heres another I cant be doing with, but it serves its purpose.

Just to let you know the life of a road warrior aint all it is cracked up to be, airport hotels and business class soon gets boring. Never mind the idiots I have to deal with.

Need to get myself a fishing rod kick back and take it easy

• Like 1

On 30/9/2559 at 10:30 PM, rgs2001uk said:

Cheers matey but no thank you, cant be doing with that crap, just to piss you off, heres another I cant be doing with, but it serves its purpose.

Just to let you know the life of a road warrior aint all it is cracked up to be, airport hotels and business class soon gets boring. Never mind the idiots I have to deal with.

Need to get myself a fishing rod kick back and take it easy

I remember Brian Ferry saying years ago that contrary to public expectations, constantly catching flights wasn't fun or exciting after the first ten. Never mind rgs, think of all that money you're making and the vast estate you'll be able to purchase in Chantaburi one day.

• Like 1