Thai Police Arrest Two Britons For Murder And Child Sexual Abuse

webfact

It's not where one comes from, it's not where one is, it's where one is coming from, on the inside, that maters, when one reaches the point, of having self respect, respect for others, plus being responsible for all of 374.bmpones actions, then and only then, they are no longer a waste of skin, taking up space, contaminating the neighborhoods they hang in.

"Bad" comes from all parts of this beautiful earth (to bad, to sad) One can change, make right the wrongs, if they have not taken it past the point of no return.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why the British Police don't just spend the summer in Pattaya, they will pick half up of Britain's most wanted and bag a bucket load of paedophiles while their there.

I have been there one time. Low life is putting it mildly, not just British just about everyone. Who in the hel_l would want to live there?

Pedos. perverts, and a vast assortment of riff raff.

• Like 1

Both Britons are set to be extradited and Thai police said they were in discussions with the Japanese embassy over the Ogushi case.

It would be good if justice in Thailand could be halfway trusted. Guilty or not, I wouldn't trust the Thai courts with a traffic ticket, let alone cases such as these.

The Thai police are arresting Brits at the request of the British Embassy and they are to be extradited to UK. What is the point of the Thai bashing comment about Thai courts?

Maybe if farang police and farang immigrations back in farangland were doing their jobs these miscreants wouldn't be free and allowed to leave their countries to travel to Thailand where the Thai police end up cleaning up for the inept farang authorities.

Agreed - Thailand detains and may deport foreign scum at request of foreign government. GOOD news so far yet some posters decide to have a pop at Thais/Thai police/Thailand --- get a life.

There is no downside to catching and extraditing low-lifes from Thailand

Are they running some sort of special promotional campaign for the UK? :blink:

In addition to Briton Stuart Scott Crawford for murder and Briton Fletcher David John for child rape, there's also Briton Paul John Stone being extradited for:

r1540426741.jpg

Briton Paul John Stone gestures as he waits in a prison cell at the criminal court in Bangkok August 6, 2010. The court ruled to extradite him to the United Kingdom where he is wanted on charges of fraud and money laundering.

Reuters

Reminds me of someone...

red-shirts-jeff-savage-03jjpg-250x357.jpg

Any news about our friend, good old John Savage? Anyone??

Edited by xenomorph

I don't know why the British Police don't just spend the summer in Pattaya, they will pick half up of Britain's most wanted and bag a bucket load of paedophiles while their there.

I bet they could start with the timeshare turds,, probably most have a record

Pattaya has no appeal to anyone other than low-lifes it seems - what with the Russian Mafia, the Brits of note here and the occasional pedophile thrown in its enough to make Gary Glitter hit a sour note!

Oh please tell me where the elite sexpats like yourself hangout in Thailand?

Im off there tomorrow and im glad no jumped up sexpat like yourself will be there.

How about no more shameless bashing of entire cities and populations every time that city is mentioned. That's a verbal hate crime. It is individual criminals that commit crimes, not cities or entire populations of cities. Do what you can to fight (PDS) Pattaya Derangement SyndromeTM.

Edited by Jingthing

How about no more shameless bashing of entire cities and populations every time that city is mentioned. That's a verbal hate crime. It is individual criminals that commit crimes, not cities or entire populations of cities. Do what you can to fight (PDS) Pattaya Derangement SyndromeTM.

I agree with you JT, I've never been to Pattaya but I've certainly noticed that, as soon as an arrest or a robbery is reported there, a post appears in the vein of 'what do you expect? it's in Pattaya'

I agree with you JT, I've never been to Pattaya but I've certainly noticed that, as soon as an arrest or a robbery is reported there, a post appears in the vein of 'what do you expect? it's in Pattaya'

I don't understand why it's allowed under forum rules to do this. Hate speech is banned because of race, religion, sexual orientation, etc. here. When these PDS sufferers hurl their exaggerated distorted comic book version of an important big city in Thailand, they either directly or implicitly imply that most every foreigner here is some kind of criminal. So why not hate speech restrictions based on PLACE OF RESIDENCE? Of course its almost always about Pattaya, when crime happens in Bangkok, CM, or Phuket, the silence of condemning the entire region and all its inhabitants is DEAFENING.

Edited by Jingthing

It would be good if justice in Thailand could be halfway trusted. Guilty or not, I wouldn't trust the Thai courts with a traffic ticket, let alone cases such as these.

you are so right there is no justice system of any worth, sadly

As already mentioned, this has nothing to do with the Thai courts. But reading the news you are posting about is always optional....huh.gif

I don't understand why it's allowed under forum rules to do this. Hate speech is banned because of race, religion, sexual orientation, etc. here. When these PDS sufferers hurl their exaggerated distorted comic book version of an important big city in Thailand, they either directly or implicitly imply that most every foreigner here is some kind of criminal. So why not hate speech restrictions based on PLACE OF RESIDENCE? Of course its almost always about Pattaya, when crime happens in Bangkok, CM, or Phuket, the silence of condemning the entire region and all its inhabitants is DEAFENING.

I'm sure you are not a criminal as well as the majority of expats living in and around Pattaya are not. I'm sure many here don't follow the news in Thailand about the "crackdown" on foreign criminals in Pattaya. Wasn't there an Interpol office set up there recently as well as some other agencies to assist in this "crackdown." I just love how that word is used by almost every English language news report. But is it really to be classified as "hate speech?" Although, I don't see the Brits bashing their own as they seem to do to American's and some other nationalities. But there is an element there as well as other places that are less than desirable. Are there not? Don't take your place of residence quite so personally, it not just about you...

Edited by Jimi007

There is a post here suggesting Pattaya be shut down. What do you call that, rational? Shut down a major city? That's outrageous.

LOL! No, I'd call it a moro..c statement. I'm sure the poster isn't informed and just is posting a reactionary or possibly drunken statement... I guess I'm not supposed to use the word, but fishing is a synonym...

This seems to be a weekly thing farang pedophiles arrested, and the farangs for such things. Close Down ptaya and stop these people coming to Thailad.

Yes, ok...but then do what about the 1000x more Thai's than farangs that frequent brothels for 13 year old girls. Is that not more of an issue?

Edited by ScubaBuddha

This seems to be a weekly thing farang pedophiles arrested, and the farangs for such things. Close Down ptaya and stop these people coming to Thailad.

Yes, ok...but then do what about the 1000x more Thai's than farangs that frequent brothels for 13 year old girls. Is that not more of an issue?

Hum, two British men were wanted for murder are arrested for murder! One for sex crimes in his own country and Cambodia. Sex sells, murder I guess is boring news... There are a few more Thai's being arrested for rape, but that isn't the topic. There is an ongoing effort to arrest foreigners that are wanted by their home nations. With the immigration rules, it's much easier to arrest a foreigner as we have to report to immigration, than a Thai, who can go anywhere and not be accounted for...

Hum, two British men were wanted for murder are arrested for murder! One for sex crimes in his own country and Cambodia. Sex sells, murder I guess is boring news... There are a few more Thai's being arrested for rape, but that isn't the topic. There is an ongoing effort to arrest foreigners that are wanted by their home nations. With the immigration rules, it's much easier to arrest a foreigner as we have to report to immigration, than a Thai, who can go anywhere and not be accounted for...

Yes but theyve their own scumbags who theyre stuck with, they dont want to import and look after them them like we do in the UK.

Im thinking the Pandora's box that is Thai on Thai crime of this nature will be opened in the coming years ... all these kind of stories have only recently (15-20 years or so) been in the western media, for years it was hidden or a blind eye was turned to it.

I don't see the Brits bashing their own as they seem to do to American's and some other nationalities.

Brits slag their own off more then any other nationality, well apart from the recent anti British hate campaign by Osama and the US media recently.

Would you be a bit annoyed with the now ex CEO of BP for his attitude in the media? What if an American oil company ruined some of the UK's best fishing, shrimp, oyster breeding grounds, I'm sure there wouldn't be any American bashing. Now would there be?

Yes but theyve their own scumbags who theyre stuck with, they dont want to import and look after them them like we do in the UK.

Im thinking the Pandora's box that is Thai on Thai crime of this nature will be opened in the coming years ... all these kind of stories have only recently (15-20 years or so) been in the western media, for years it was hidden or a blind eye was turned to it.

I have to agree with you on this point. Thailand is getting more into the international spotlight and need to clean up their act. They are currently doing it on a pretty artificial basis at this point, but I hope things will change for more accountable government and police force. Wishful thinking on my part! unsure.gif

Both Britons are set to be extradited and Thai police said they were in discussions with the Japanese embassy over the Ogushi case.

The Thai police are arresting Brits at the request of the British Embassy and they are to be extradited to UK. What is the point of the Thai bashing comment about Thai courts?

Maybe if farang police and farang immigrations back in farangland were doing their jobs these miscreants wouldn't be free and allowed to leave their countries to travel to Thailand where the Thai police end up cleaning up for the inept farang authorities.

Agreed. The Thai court system has nothing to do with it since they were both convicted in British courts. It amazes me how some people will take any opportunity to insult Thailand even when, if they thought about it for a second, their comment is completely irrelevant to the subject under discussion.

Thank you for that. My thinking also.

Just once could we have an article that went something like this? "Wealthy Chinese Thai businessman convicted of selling and murdering over 5000, 8 to 13 old children over the last twenty years was set free after paying off the judge 4 million baht and killing the parents of some of the victims that complained" Just once but only for fun???

• Like 1

Would you be a bit annoyed with the now ex CEO of BP for his attitude in the media? What if an American oil company ruined some of the UK's best fishing, shrimp, oyster breeding grounds, I'm sure there wouldn't be any American bashing. Now would there be?

Off topic i know but this needs replying to.

As blind hypocrisy and lack of knowledge of world events seems to be a US trait, try reading about the US owned company that was responsible for the greatest loss of life in the oil industry in the North Sea

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Piper_Alpha

Union Carbide - Greatest loss of life in an industrial incident -

http://en.wikipedia....Bhopal_disaster

And the damage US companies are doing in the Niger Delta with no intention of clearing it up .... unlike BP in the Gulf of Mexico!

http://www.guardian....ger-delta-shell

As I said in my first post about British bashing of America, you just proved my point. Let's see are we talking current events or not? And as you even said; "this is way off topic!" It's 2 Am in Thailand and I'm not really up to debating your quotes on wrong doings by whatever nation or people of whatever nationality. Corporate greed hasn't much to do with most people of any nation. Unless you're the CEO at the time. And by the way Shell is a Dutch company, not US. And the corruption and genocide in Africa is now the fault of the US? The article you quoted says Europe is also responsible, does it not? Talk about hypocrisy and lack of knowledge? Please! Go find someone else who want's to listen to your rubbish... Sorry to be rude, but I wasn't initially....

Best of luck, Jimi

Jimi, I agree all these companies are owned by so many different people and by the way I worked in the niger delta for a few years and the western companies are quite responsoble there and the nigerian owned ones are the guys who do the polluting etc. But generally lots of comments here with no real investigation or study. And it's alwys back to dumb articles and I can always see a dumbarticle coming when they use the word pedophile in it, which means different ages in every country and is a hate producing buzzword for the press.