The Golden Lion

syd barrett

Has anyone noticed this new bar, presently under construction on Soi Buckhaew? They have already erected a huge 'Golden Lion' high above the bar. Does anyone know more about it or when it will open?

It is located exactly opposite Soi Honey on Soi Buckhaew and is contiguous to the Indian/Pakistani restaurant called 'Tikka Centre'.

Errr its not a typo: contiguous means adjacent to, hence it is more appropriate than continuous in this context.

I have also noticed this bar and walk past it several times a day. It appears rather narrow and there is quite a lot of competition in the immediate vicinity. Bar snacks should be tasty though and I intend to try this bar as soon as it opens.

londo

re ..... is contiguous

uhhhhh ?????? ... what does that mean in english ????

just interested .... dave2 .... chiang mai : )

'contigious'............

next to.....

to share a border.....

re ..... is contiguous

uhhhhh ?????? ... what does that mean in english ????

just interested .... dave2 .... chiang mai : )

it means its catching--------------------this is pattaya you can catch a lot of things here-------------baht busses mainly

OMG...............OP, you will be locked away and never see the light of pattaya agani,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

you have been chastised by the sad group of intelectuals that reside on this boored evry day becuase they have noting better two do, they are the creem of pattaya

Errr its not a typo: contiguous means adjacent to, hence it is more appropriate than continuous in this context.

I have also noticed this bar and walk past it several times a day. It appears rather narrow and there is quite a lot of competition in the immediate vicinity. Bar snacks should be tasty though and I intend to try this bar as soon as it opens.

londo

I'd say it was as wide a the rest of the units around there. That frontage should be on 3 units together which is why it looks so over the top.

Where do you get the tasty bar snacks without tasting them? Ain't open yet.

The Golden Lion is a rather cosy (ie. small-ish) Pub. The proprietor, Ray, previously had a bar in Soi 7 area and is a very pleasant chap indeed, although I wouldn't want a clip round the ear off him.

Given it's proximity to the aforementioned onion bhaji outlet, it could be a decent stop-off point whilst waiting for take-away orders.

• 2 months later...