Mono Rail?

Dirk_brijs

What's so wrong about the traffic in Pattaya? Except for a few Thai Holidays...

I know many places in the world which would love to have the traffic of Pattaya. Definately not justifying a Monorail or other stuff. More public busses, less Songthaews and less tourist coaches would be a nice thing though.

And a large car park on Sukhmvit and E-scooter rental with dedicated lanes, if I start dreaming!

What's so wrong about the traffic in Pattaya? Except for a few Thai Holidays...

I know many places in the world which would love to have the traffic of Pattaya. Definately not justifying a Monorail or other stuff. More public busses, less Songthaews and less tourist coaches would be a nice thing though.

And a large car park on Sukhmvit and E-scooter rental with dedicated lanes, if I start dreaming!

That's not dreaming, that's being delusional!

Just had a trip to Bangkok where we passed by the still unopened skytrain extension along Sukhumvit. If Bkk can't get it's act together to open the much needed system, what hope would Pattaya ever have?

Plus the baht bus mafia would never allow it, just like the defunct buses.

Pattaya is a great town with obviously incompetent, or worse, administrators that seem incapable of fixing even the simplest problems, like the broken and decrepit beach walkway.