How Un-Register / Close Thaivisa Forum Account, Remove Email Addr

I do find it amazing in this day and age the one cannot close their TV account if they so choose. I know if must not look good to 'potential advertisers' but really - is this Hotel California Thaivisa Style?

There is one surefire way to have your account closed.....go on James show us how its done! :whistling:

I do find it amazing in this day and age the one cannot close their TV account if they so choose. I know if must not look good to 'potential advertisers' but really - is this Hotel California Thaivisa Style?

There is one surefire way to have your account closed.....go on James show us how its done! :whistling:

Even going that route you are still 'counted' - albeit under a banned heading  :lol:

Even going that route you are still 'counted' - albeit under a banned heading :lol:

Its surely possible though. I notice the Hearts fan who was posting here a few years ago had all his posts removed and virtually all trace of him disappeared.....his name escapes me now but that was a tad mysterious.....

Edit: Maybe Jockstar took offence at a bad result. :D

Edited by smokie36

They can do that in exceptional circumstances, and I think it involves tapping directly into the database and deleting the member's entry from the database tables. However, this isn't done under normal circumstances - it's advantageous to keep the members count as high as possible so that it looks good for potential advertisers.

They can do that in exceptional circumstances, and I think it involves tapping directly into the database and deleting the member's entry from the database tables. However, this isn't done under normal circumstances - it's advantageous to keep the members count as high as possible so that it looks good for potential advertisers.

I wonder what were the exceptional circumstances in the mad emperor's case? :rolleyes: