Cheap Accom In Patong

jkzero

Hi try the Baantonsai natural resort, you should get a room for around 700 this time of year, i stay there reguarly ,friendly staff ,rooms cleaned every day, there is 3 standard of rooms, book the natural resort room, they are the better.

Hi try the Baantonsai natural resort, you should get a room for around 700 this time of year, i stay there reguarly ,friendly staff ,rooms cleaned every day, there is 3 standard of rooms, book the natural resort room, they are the better.

Hi Check out the website sawasdee they list all hotels in patong, with a location map some good rate this time of year, you can also book on line.

enjoy

1000 baht is a huge selection, the vast majority of Nanai Rd will be 1000 baht or under this time of year.. Palm View is nice with a pool etc.. Kellys Hotel..

Can probably do 500 a night if you try hard.

If you want close to Bangla Summer breeze should make that price I think.

Nice new rooms available in good location at Amethyst Residence for 5-600 baht now until November 1... 4 minute walk to Jungceylon, 5 minutes to Bangla, 10-12 minutes to the beach. Free wi-fi, bar, lounge, breakfast available...

For 1000 baht a night you can get a room in the C&N hotel including breakfast.

2 minutes walk from Bangla road and in a side street that is not noisy

Stayed there myself once. OK, if you're under 6 foot, otherwise your feet will stick out the end of the bed. I had to sleep diagonally all the time because of that.

Try Hotel Sole, 188/31-32 Phangmuang Sai3 Road which is the road that runs parallel with Rat-u-Thid Road, but behind Jungceylon. Run by an Italian guy; includes breakfast with cappuccino, caffe latte and fresh tart (cornetti).

Standard room 500B or Superior with balcony for 600B until 31 October. Small pool on the roof if you fancy a dip.

If you want close to Bangla Summer breeze should make that price I think.

Just my opinion, but having stayed there I think Summer Breeze is one of the most overrated places in Patong! Take a look at something like The Expat Hotel; much nicer and same or lower price.