Air Aisa 10 Baht Air Fair

gotlost

I've never had any luck with any of these promotions. I just tried the promotion and 2 tickets to Guangzhou 16,950 THB; not exactly what the promotion wants you to believe. I went to Air Asia at the Airport one time and struck up a conversation with a beautiful girl who worked there. She told me that neither she nor any of her colleagues had ever gotten any cheap tickets on any of their promotions. She said she had tried to log on repeatedly more than 500 times! on one promotion trying to get cheap tickets and never could.

Once you learn the website, it isn't that difficult to search for the ultra-low flights. I didn't book any international, but there is good availability of 10 baht seats to BKK and HKT. I just booked 4 of the former and 2 of the latter. It took about 5 minutes per ticket to book, once the heavy traffic on the website eased. There is a glitch in the software preventing you from booking any date from 1 to 8 July (it defaults to July 9.) This is one of the best deals of domestic travel here, get them while they last.

You have to look at the bigger picture.

They want you to go at certain dates and time.

I had the same with Singapore Airlines with their Early Bird Fares.

I have booked some good flights through Air Asia.

But you also have to look at other airlines as i have to due to my location in Oz. :)

It's a crock of BS....tried booking BKK to Bali....changing dates. It doesn't even list a promotion fare for April...11,000 a person r/t. Those of you who seem to get these "special" fares are mighty lucky.

We recently went to Bali from Chiang Mai. I don't remember the cost but it was 500 Baht cheaper than air Asia and the weight allowance was 20 kilo's. Plus they had a meal on each leg of the journey.

I spent a considerable amount of time on the website early this morning when the Internet traffic was light and after going through every possible date departing and returning, I was finally successful in getting fares on the promotion to Guangzhou; 12,738 THB as opposed to 16,950 THB that I was getting last night. O.K. better but still not what I consider a bargain.

just got 4 tickets from Chiang Rai 24th may 2011 return from BKK 1 week later, flight cost was 10 baht per person, taxes and vat and card handling fees put it up to 1,400 but that's still less than £30 for four of us Chiang Rai to Bkk return!

Why do you want me to scan them? Don't you believe me?

ok here's a screenshot

post-86914-094245000 1281415182_thumb.jp

post-86914-019053100 1281415198_thumb.jp

Thanks very much OP :D

Edited by bifftastic

Just put my post re the booking experience on the other thread but the upshot was Chiang Mai to HCMC with a couple of days in BKK for three people at a cost of 7000 ish. Very frustrating booking.

Looking for 10 baht CNX-BKK? April 30th was good a few minutes ago with return on May 7th. Extras bought that to 250 baht each way per person.

Just put my post re the booking experience on the other thread but the upshot was Chiang Mai to HCMC with a couple of days in BKK for three people at a cost of 7000 ish. Very frustrating booking.

Looking for 10 baht CNX-BKK? April 30th was good a few minutes ago with return on May 7th. Extras bought that to 250 baht each way per person.

CNX-KL then KL to London Stanstead 8,576 baht including tax, For April 2011 isn't bad

It's a crock of BS....tried booking BKK to Bali....changing dates. It doesn't even list a promotion fare for April...11,000 a person r/t. Those of you who seem to get these "special" fares are mighty lucky.

Well maybe I'm just lucky, we are flying to Bali on Monday at a cost of 800 Baht each all in, and we went last November for a similar price.

I don't want to book any more flights to Bali just yet, but I did notice some 500 Baht fares, plus tax, available a little while ago, and I nabbed some 10 Baht domestic flights this morning.

You can get these cheap fares but you have to be ultra quick and flexible.

Well maybe I'm just lucky, we are flying to Bali on Monday at a cost of 800 Baht each all in, and we went last November for a similar price.

I don't want to book any more flights to Bali just yet, but I did notice some 500 Baht fares, plus tax, available a little while ago, and I nabbed some 10 Baht domestic flights this morning.

You can get these cheap fares but you have to be ultra quick and flexible.

You've done vey well there as the offer states that you fly from april 2011 to aug 2011 :whistling::whistling:

You've done vey well there as the offer states that you fly from april 2011 to aug 2011 :whistling::whistling:

You will, of course, be aware that Air Asia hold regular promotions, our trip to Bali on Monday was booked in their promotion that ran last November, and our trip to Bali last November was booked in February, oh and I didn't mention that we are going to Krabi for 260 Baht in September, these were the 0 Baht promotions.

In the current offer I booked domestic flights at 180, including the taxes and CC fees, for May and July next year.

I had presumed you would have realised that I was making the point that these fares are available, though as well as saying you need to be ultra flexible I should have added that you have to be prepared to book months in advance.

Edited by theoldgit