Thai Attitude To Smells...... Part Deux

kevozman1

Saturday night in Bangkok. The stars were out and I was out on the town wearing

my finest Singha vest, red football shorts and sandles. i decided to visit a well known

cocktail bar for some relaxed and sophisticated company.

What a night...................until....................... some kids recognised me from a recent

unfortunate journey on the Skytrain. They started to follow me all over Sukhumvit

sniffing me and laughing.

I stopped off at a noodle bar at the side of a soi.............. when I just could not control

myself no more................ lets just say my red shorts were now looking rather brown.

Now all the local Thai people were pointing at me, sniffing me.................. but why?

"WHAT AN OUTRAGE" I screamed. It was just a accident and natural behaviour from

a man of my age. In the end it was all too much for me so I escaped to my apartment

where I did not leave for days.

Now alone I ponder this tale of woe and think to myself do I need a colostomy bag

or are the Thai's completely unreasonable and should allow this foriegner his right

to soil his pants when ever and where ever one feels like doing so.

Saturday night in Bangkok. The stars were out and I was out on the town

One of the biggest let-downs about Thailand was the lack of a decent night sky. I'm sure there are places where the view is spectacular, but sadly not in Bangkok, a saturday night or not.

One could suggest that {the vacancy of a sky} about any large metropolitan area. You'd be please out where we are - difficult to even electricity here.:jap: The nightly sky is miraculous!!!!!;)