Thai Bashing On Thai Forum

kikoman

Yes i have noticed this anti Thai streak in thaivisa forums.

I think its caused by resentment among:

1) Farang men that have stayed here too long and perhaps had bad luck in buisness and/or their relationships with Thai women

2) Farang women who have a tough time getting attention from farang man and blame the competition from Thai women

In both cases you can see why they would begin to resent Thais/Thailand.

• Like 1

Your discussing moderation so this will be closed quite fast.

I do think that there are a lot of racist Thais, this i partly because of the nationalistic feelings that are here. These feelings are constantly enforced by the government.

Is it Thai bashing to state opinions on Thais even if they are not positive. I would say no as long as you can prove or defend those opinions with facts.

I would not like it if i had to shut up just because something is not positive. I make harsh comments on Dutch forums too. Im not sure its bashing.

agree with you 100% i had a post deleted yesterday for disagreeing with another post but we are not allow to discuss moderation i recomend you pw george for explanation this is what i did

In this case E Mail support[at]thaivisa.com or PM the Mod who deleted it if you know who it was.

Edited by Lite Beer

I realise that all of Thais and Thailand are not perfect and if a person addresses an issue that involves Thais.

No problem but that is not the case of overall Thai Bashing on this forum. and posters that defend Thais are then in turn attacked.

I realize that this thread may be closed, But my main point is not addressing Mods. But asking Administration why is it allowed at all and if my thread is locked ,why are the other threads also not Closed ?

Cheers::)

Edited by kikoman
  • Like 2

Yeah, it seems to have gotten pretty ridiculous lately. One wonders why someone who is so bitter and angry would spend hours trolling an internet board about someplace they hate so much. If I got that screwed over that bad I'd try to forget the place even exists

• Like 1

Discussion of moderation is not allowed in the open forum as per ThaiVisa posting rules. If a member has a moderation question, then a PM is the proper venue.

//CLOSED//

Edited by MiG16