Facebook Blocked

Valentine

Who is your ISP? Sounds ISP specific, and if so, you need to contact them to get it unblocked.

I have read alot of posts from people having these kinds of issues with True.

I am with TOT. I was on FB just moments before it was blocked. It was slow loading so I closed the page & tried again at which time the dreaded message appeared.

Anyway, can you try another ISP just to test? I am in the US right now so can't be of much help I am afraid. but if you have internet on your phone you could try accessing facebook from there to see. But, since one member already posts ji-net is ok, makes me suspect someone at TOT hit the wrong button.

Edited by sbk

Anyway, can you try another ISP just to test? I am in the US right now so can't be of much help I am afraid. but if you have internet on your phone you could try accessing facebook from there to see. But, since one member already posts ji-net is ok, makes me suspect someone at TOT hit the wrong button.

3BB, ,True I.P. works fine, just tried it for you.Try reading login advice page for F.B.

I just tried logging in with IE & no problem but cannot when using Firefox as it still produces the same message from ICT.

Edited by Valentine

My guess the same thing is happening to me, but would appreciate it if anyone could confirm or explain otherwise. Today, every time I try to access Facebook, using Safari, I get 'http://w3.mict.go.th/' instead. I don't quite understand all the instructions on here, but will try through Firefox. Anything else I should or could do?

Definite problem here in Pattaya (using 3bb). The following message has come up:

“ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก

กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร ได้มีคำสั่งให้ระงับการเผยแพร่เว็บไซด์ที่ท่านต้องการเข้าชม

เนื่องจากมีรูปภาพ ข้อความ และ เนื้อหาบางส่วนที่ไม่เหมาะสม สอบถามรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่

กระทรวงเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศและการสื่อสาร โทร 0 2141 6950”

Which "Google Translates" as:

"Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ministry of Information and communication An order to suspend the release site that you want to visit.

Because the text and image content, some inappropriate For more information visit www.amd.com.

Ministry of Information and Communication Tel: 0 2141 6950.

I was having exactly the same problem yesterday by clicking on a saved link for facebook saved to my firefox browser. My husband on the other hand was connecting fine. I tried typing the actual address into the address bar and it works just fine... not sure what that explains... weird

Problem with Chrome and Firefox (TOT). My guess is that some idiot has posted something nasty about the King and thus this is the response... You get get to your profile and by using certain links there you can get in to the feed but if you use HOME of Facebook, you'll be redirected...

Problem with Chrome and Firefox (TOT). My guess is that some idiot has posted something nasty about the King and thus this is the response... You get get to your profile and by using certain links there you can get in to the feed but if you use HOME of Facebook, you'll be redirected...

same here yesterday Thailand was Censoring FaceBook

It seems that Thailand is censoring some parts of Facebook today, each time I try to go back to Facebook using the “Home” (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home) link, from playing Farmville I get redirected to http://w3.mict.go.th/ and each time I receive:

—————————————

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://w3.mict.go.th/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

—————————————-

So either they have problems or they cannot handle the re-direct traffic.