Fugitive Red-Shirt Leader Arisman Reportedly Spotted Singing In Cambodian Hotel

webfact

In mid-April, the Thai public were told publicly and emphatically by Red Leaders that all of them would turn themselves in on May 15th. Of course it was a lie, as is everything else the Reds declare.

"The rumor is that Arisman was found singing inside a restaurant in the hotel for approximately 10 Thai tourists, whom the fugitive red-shirt leader also talked to for about 30 minutes before retiring to his room." and none have a phone camera.

I assume you meant that as a sarcastic question, '....and none have a camera?'

When you deal with Red Shirt leaders, you have to be careful about pulling out a camera to take a photo. It might offend them, and they might resort to impulsive violent acts. Plus the hotel where those thugs are hanging out sounds like a place where undercover Thai cop(s) might want to check. ....But again, it's a potentially dangerous scenario: where you have paranoid people, running from the law, who are quick to anger and vengefulness. Not a place where decent people would want to be hanging out - certainly not taking photos of others.

"The rumor is that Arisman was found singing inside a restaurant in the hotel for approximately 10 Thai tourists, whom the fugitive red-shirt leader also talked to for about 30 minutes before retiring to his room." and none have a phone camera.

But I recall that when thaksin distributed 1million Baht to each village sales of phones went up enormously, surely some cam phones within these sales?

But I recall that when thaksin distributed 1million Baht to each village sales of phones went up enormously, surely some cam phones within these sales?

Those phones didn't have really good multi-media facilities, remember we're talking about 2002 / 2003 or so. On the other hand as I mentioned in an earlier reply, lots of the red-shirt tourists got on the bus back home mid-May with souvenirs they had acquired somehow. Those would do the trick.

[ And who else but reds would listen to the fat fool?

Ergo all reds are uneducated, misguided fools and all yellows are enlightened angels with God on their side. Yes?

A little partisan, don't you think?

You display a rather touching naivety. Maybe you should get out a bit more...

He's a very divisive person who people love or hate. At the moment I think the only people who love him are the reds. I think you are showing naivety by thinking that other Thais at the moment love him. Maybe you should get out from you red box and travel around more.

.. who else but reds would listen to the fat fool?

he was a professional singer in youth, my former wife, his sister and whole fam'ly was in love with him as tvstar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnc4vLMlwjk

He was a failed singer. Pretty much failed in all his endeavours, but got on the Thaksin payroll early in the latter's administration as a flunky at the Ministry of Tourism, in return for TRT recruting in his province. At the MOT, where I working as a consultant at the time, he contributed virtually nothing and was regarded by his colleagues as as sa-beu.

He was singing 'Turning Japanese." I really think so.

It was dedicated Takki Shinegra.

Quite appropriate, considering what a knob and total jerk-off he is.

Who?

I think he was referring to this guy:

I always laugh when he reads the list of buildings to "wipe off", including Sriraj Hospital where the King has been staying.

What are your comments on this video, mazeltov? I'm interested to hear your elaborate spin in defense of this fugitive terrorist Arisman.

Edited by hyperdimension

Additionally his vow to burn down, not some, but all Muslim Mosques, is another startling promise and very disturbing, to say the least, from this ranter on the loose that is a core Red leader.

Have any Reds disavowed these speeches? Has he ever been taken to task from within this "peace movement" for these freely-spoken death threats?

The som-tam lady assures me that it was "Fire", the psychedelic-rock song by 'The Crazy World of Arisman Arthur Brown', which reached #1 in the UK-charts in August-1968 and #2 in the USA in October-1968.

I seem to recall a line ... "Fire, I Think You Will Burn" ... although my memory is not as good as the som-tam lady's. :rolleyes:

The som-tam lady assures me that it was "Fire", the psychedelic-rock song by 'The Crazy World of Arisman Arthur Brown', which reached #1 in the UK-charts in August-1968 and #2 in the USA in October-1968.

I seem to recall a line ... "Fire, I Think You Will Burn" ... although my memory is not as good as the som-tam lady's. :rolleyes:

My friend work Arthur Brown's USA tour in '68-69, said the whole time

most around were certifiably nut jobs, including himself.

Swears he had know idea how he got back to Europe.

No memory of the flight 2 weeks before. Now THAT is Rock n Roll.

Edited by animatic

He was singing 'Turning Japanese." I really think so.

It was dedicated Takki Shinegra.

Who?

I always laugh when he reads the list of buildings to "wipe off", including Sriraj Hospital where the King has been staying.

What are your comments on this video, mazeltov? I'm interested to hear your elaborate spin in defense of this fugitive terrorist Arisman.

mazeltov, I'm still waiting for your eloquent commentary on Arisman's 10 minute performance on stage as depicted in the video above.

Who?

mazeltov, I'm still waiting for your eloquent commentary on Arisman's 10 minute performance on stage as depicted in the video above.

He's indisposed from answering at the moment

mazeltov.png

Good riddance!

So can any of the other UDD & Pheu Thai supporters / sympathizers comment in defense of Arisman? e.g. where's that tonywebster, who blames Abhisit with a vengeance for the losses from his business in Central World?:

Well I can tell you that my business suffered greatly, and is still losing income and will until centralworld reopens, however I see the issue for what it is, thai people wanting democracy returned and to get away from the dictatorship the current unelected government have turned the country into, in their desire to hold onto the power the did not win and do not deserve.

What did I do? well I sucked it up and made sure none of my staff lost their jobs.

sell you tat elsewhere my friend, because I am not buying it, just like I don't buy the tat that your friend abhisit is trying to sell. I can't wait for the day that his world caves in on him and the proof is laid bare for all to see.

() Edited by hyperdimension

mazeltov.png

Although I mostly disagreed with him I'm still a bit saddened with him gone. Got almost quiet here. I assume he'll re-incarnate into a new user to force us to think for ourselves.

Edited by rubl

mazeltov.png

Although I mostly disagreed with him I'm still a bit saddened with him gone. Got almost quiet here. I assume he'll re-incarnate into a new user to force us to think for ourselves.

"Gone", you say?

His next alias should be Bad Penny.

mazeltov.png

"Gone", you say?

Round 4 coming up...

how long will it take to figure his new nick?

Maybe, Bad To The Bonehead.

Never needed him to tell me how to think for myself either.

Sorry, haven't missed him the last 2 bans, won't miss him after this one.

Out of curiosity about his last posts, i saw on his profile.

"mazeltov hasn't added any friends yet." after 890 posts.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

mazeltov.png

"Gone", you say?

Round 4 coming up...

Be careful you don't get poisoned by your own venom...............

mazeltov.png

"Gone", you say?

Round 4 coming up...

I'm at 560 without friends added, I better hurry ?