The Sym Fighter 150 Soon Available In Los

Richard-BKK

To my mind, it should be noted that this is a Taiwanese company with some standing worldwide. Both the Fighter and its engine are shown - with a English language u-tube at the site below -

www.sym.com.tw/eng/news/Fighter-News-Eng.html

Funny isn't it, the guy gets maximum protective leathers and a black visor and the girl.........well not alot. ;)

She's got to have the airconditioning full blast so that her fun bits don't get funky.

Dodo bird is OK. But why do bike ads have to feature sexy girl? Are powerful bike for men only?

Because they're marketing the bike to teenage boys and few of them are kateoys. Blame society for making the men the bread winners. Yes to your second question (although my wife can probably ride my Ninja 250 as good or better than I, but then where would she put her 5 litre sized purse?).

It looks good in Black. So why didn't that pix have a sexy looking girl sitting on the scooter? I can't get excited about any 2 wheeler if it hasn't got a sexy looking girl in the ad or 2. :rolleyes:

post-63954-023091600 1281524822_thumb.jp

That's better!

As noted above sym is not some junk brand.. They were all over vietnam and I met a world traveller who had swapped his GS1200 for one and was very happy with it.. IIRC he said the syms were near double the 'cheap' assume chinese brands.

Will sym start a service network ??

Any indication of price ?? Power output ??

Etc etc..

With a selection of chinese offerings, vespa, sym, etc it does seem that options beyond the existing big operators will increase a lot in the next year or two.