Rents In Phuket

joordy

This could lead to much discussion, but IMO: generally speaking in the North you either have Thai, very basic houses, or luxurious apartments and houses. In the South is more in between, 'normal' apartments and houses.

Rats. I've been hoping someone might reply telling me there was a little known, lovely enclave in phuket desigend for fringe renters. im obviously on the dream train. let me rephrase then...what is the closest town to phuket i can live where the rents are a bit more reasonable. please dont' say trang. what about khao lak, for example?

Rats. I've been hoping someone might reply telling me there was a little known, lovely enclave in phuket desigend for fringe renters. im obviously on the dream train. let me rephrase then...what is the closest town to phuket i can live where the rents are a bit more reasonable. please dont' say trang. what about khao lak, for example?

I'm in Khao Lak and I'm afraid it is much the same with basic Thai houses, expensive villas or overpriced mid level, i.e western kitchen, garden etc...