Apple Mac & Pay Pal Problem

I have a Powerbook running OSX 10.5.8, I can't load Pay Pal's frontpage. I called customer service in Singapore and they told me "our website can't be used with Macs, use a PC" Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to use a Mac with Pay Pal? Thank you.

i have a MacBookPro and have no problem loading PayPal. The problem seems to be that if you are online in Thailand you want buy something online and the vendor's web site sends you to PayPal, the page allows you to pay from your paypal account (assuming it is funded) but does not allow you to pay with credit card. We are using my paypal account (attached to a Thai Bank) for online bookings at our guest house in Patong. People who log in from, e.g., Europe or America, can pay with their credit cards. But people who log in from Thailand cannot. Since most (by far) of our online bookings come from the West, it hasn't been too much of a problem for us.

Thanks for the feedback guys. It's loading on my mac now...., It really freaks me out that the whole thing happened though... especially hearing customer service in Singapore telling me "Pay Pal does'nt work with Macs, use a PC!".....:huh:

Has anyone else experienced this?