Today'S Fuel Price And Where To Get Your Premium Go Juice

Garry

Sigh......!!!!!

I seem to remember my thread stating: 'Today's Fuel Price And Where To Get Your Premium Go Juice'

The latter part of the title is my main concern as I want premium mix, mogas if I can get it, in my bike. The Shell down the road from Big C is still pumping V-Power, so I have a very happy running Ducati as off about 2 hours ago. B)

Sigh......!!!!!

I seem to remember my thread stating: 'Today's Fuel Price And Where To Get Your Premium Go Juice'

The latter part of the title is my main concern as I want premium mix, mogas if I can get it, in my bike. The Shell down the road from Big C is still pumping V-Power, so I have a very happy running Ducati as off about 2 hours ago. B)

Sorry, read more like a statement than a question.

Try some of these (you can copy and paste if your keyboard is broken)

??????????

Sigh......!!!!!

Sorry, read more like a statement than a question.

Try some of these (you can copy and paste if your keyboard is broken)

??????????

I actually wasn't trying to be a dick about this thread in its entirety..honestly. Just some harmless posting for the enthusiasts who might want to know where the premium fuel is still being sold. I'll have to extrapolate more next time and not ask viewers to be clairvoyant :)

oops almost forgot ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? yep cut (copy) & paste still working fine :jap:

Edited by Garry

Sigh......!!!!!

Is it that gasohol shit? Last time I checked they changed all their V-power Benzyne 95 to Gasohol 95. That was like 5 months ago. That day I didn't fill up. The only place I am aware of that has Benzyne 95 is Caltex, but only the ones inside Bangkok. Ones on the outskirts don't even have it.

Another question. Shells V-power Gasohol 95. They always tell me it is like the same as Benzyne but I never really believed them. Is it really bad for ones vehicle?

Sigh......!!!!!

Is it that gasohol shit? Last time I checked they changed all their V-power Benzyne 95 to Gasohol 95. That was like 5 months ago. That day I didn't fill up. The only place I am aware of that has Benzyne 95 is Caltex, but only the ones inside Bangkok. Ones on the outskirts don't even have it.

Another question. Shells V-power Gasohol 95. They always tell me it is like the same as Benzyne but I never really believed them. Is it really bad for ones vehicle?

That's what it is Shell V-Power Gasohol 95. The bike seems to be running well enough on what they are pumping out of the V-power pump. So I'll stick with it, until I can find a Chevron, Susco, PT or Patronas up here for premium fuel around Chiang Rai. If anyone knows where they are in the Rai, please let me know...thanks :)

Edited by Garry

Sigh......!!!!!

It is definately not the same for bikes. Run it all day in your car or truck, but avoid it for motorcycles. My Honda Steed sputters and backfires and won't idle if I put Gasohol in it, regardless of the grade. Honda manual says it is ok under 10%, but my bike just won't do it. I learned my lesson. Now I found a place on Petchburi in BKK 2 minutes from my place that has real Benzyne. I fill it up whenever I am thinking about it, even if only half empty, just to make sure that I don't get stuck needing to refuel with Gasohol.